My english sucks

ONline87_15793

i'm at just one month of my exam and the teacher star to say "you have to practise and to study how tell" and in one year i haven't do one interrogation with my teacher because she continuy to say "who wanna come to talk"? and no one is ever went because she gave us just 20 ****ing pages to study in ONE YEAR! and she never press us to be listened. And no-one organized himself! this a disaster!

i have in program to finish my grammatical book (that we did not have ever use) for my personal engish, but at this point is too difficult. My teachers left us working on own organizzation, there is no communication and every person has his own business. I'm disappointed and happy too. I choose this school because the ever that i went the course i like ended. And i decided to go in a tecnical school. I hate elettronic. But i'm again this exam with my one force and working for me and me alone. Every thing i did this year and every thing i will do is for me and me alone, and i'm responsable for this. That's the one way to grow :)

Hello,

Don't rely on your teachers, the best way to learn any language is by yourself through video games , music , series , movies...etc

Listening to the language you are learning is primordial, on a daily basis, you'll need to be constantly dealing with it (through news).

My advice to you is to change the language configuration of the devices you use in your everyday life, such as your mobile phone , computer....etc

This will come alone, slowly but surely.

buona fortuna

Last edited:

Deco

I find correct pronunciation to be extremely important to avoid some embarassing situations. Some words like third, beach and sheet can cause weird reactions from people when mispronounced, for obvious reasons.
And I would listen to music, watch tv shows and movies with characters and people with different types of accents like american, british, australian, etc...
One of the things that helped me the most, was to play games with lots of dialogue, like RPGs, because you can have fun and improve your English at the same time.

Good luck!

squidgee

Agree with the video games and films in English. Learn English and have fun at the same time!