My challenge tonite

THE-INTROVERT

i have dicided to go outside and have a drink this is a big challenge last time i did this it ended in disaster got depressed and went home but this time im determined to enjoy myself plus ill be drinking b4 i go out so i wont have to wait to get drunk

Don't get too drunk, though. You're there to have fun, not to hide in drowsiness. ;3

Good for you, and have fun! :3

Have fun!!!! :)

and just like blackpuma said, don't get too drunk, just try to enjoy your evening, and relaxxx!! have a good time ! :D

X Flowergirlie

Feathers

Hm, alcohol can actually make you more depressed so keep it low, yeah? Just enough to feel good, maybe? (I know it might be tough in Ireland..) and make sure to eat beforehand! And maybe dance it out?

Or could you go out and have fun without alco too?
Do you have any mates or acquaintances you could go together with? might be easier.. (at least it's for me..)

Have fun and be safe!!

THE-INTROVERT

im drinking now and feel a bit touched im afraid ill get depressed and go to bed which would be a waste ill slow down for a bit i havnt properly drunk in a while so im prone to getting drunk early ill start listening to upbeat music depressing music and alcohol are not a good combo im waiting to its dark till i go out