my brother never cared about me been bullied

scarred4life

My brother would always get angry about my mum and dad complaining to the school about me been bullied would say that I was old enothe to fight my own battles.
When I was going into year 11 he had a massive go at me about how he dosn't want to hear anymore about me getting bullied and that he dosn't care and that I just look stupid having my dad phoning the school when I'm in the 5th year.
Now he just thinks one person bullied me and I'm just making it sound worse to get attention.
My sister in law dosn't know what happend to me and if I told her she would just scoff at me while my brother got angry and not let me speak while he goes on bullying me tormenting me and working my head saying load of ****, not listening end of story and also say it was my fault for acting like a mong and that just one lad picked on me.
I hate how he's not like all the other big brothers.

1986Poe

its true that your brother may be on you but it may be that he is trying to get you to understand that other people wont always be there to fight your battles and doesnt want you to end up defenseless. I do understand the dilemma though you feel as if your family should be the cheerleader (for lack of a better term) no matter what but in truth if they were they would be doing you an injustice in the end. keep your head up :)

DanFC

Are you sure he just doesn't want you to stand up for yourself, to as poe said it, fight your own battles?

dottie

you can't change people. don't dwell on him. just be glad for the other brothers you do have who are sympathetic.

joanmelbourn

Just try to show that even though he doesn't care at all, just show him that you love him as your brother after all he is still your brother, sooner he'll realize that you are his brother and he will learn to care for you. Don't be afraid to tell your parents if you are being bullied.

boarding schools USA

scarred4life

I always told my parents about it and my brother and sister got annoyed because they thought I was been young for my age

Daz

My sister in law dosn't know what happend to me and if I told her she would just scoff at me

Just try to show that even though he doesn't care at all, just show him that you love him as your brother after all he is still your brother, sooner he'll realize that you are his brother and he will learn to care for you. Don't be afraid to tell your parents if you are being bullied.

boarding schools USA

I think this happened a while back.