Music fans?

PerseverareJasmine

I've never been able to narrow what music I listen to down to one genre. I do think a lot of what I listen to can be classified as sub-genres of rock music though. I think I just listen to whatever songs I'm in the mood to listen to at the time without paying much attention to genre.

I don't play any instruments well, but I fool around sometimes with a harmonica my dad gave me. I've been trying to learn Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash on it, but it's not coming along all that great.

My tastes are all over the place but lately I've been listening to a lot of choral music. I've listened to Durufle's requiem over and over again lately.

I really like choral music. I might be a little biased because I used to be in choir, but I think even if I hadn't been I'd still like it. I like hearing how a lot of different voices blend with each other and I like listening to how the dynamics change in the music.

S_Spartan

I've never been able to narrow what music I listen to down to one genre. I do think a lot of what I listen to can be classified as sub-genres of rock music though. I think I just listen to whatever songs I'm in the mood to listen to at the time without paying much attention to genre.

I don't play any instruments well, but I fool around sometimes with a harmonica my dad gave me. I've been trying to learn Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash on it, but it's not coming along all that great.

I really like choral music. I might be a little biased because I used to be in choir, but I think even if I hadn't been I'd still like it. I like hearing how a lot of different voices blend with each other and I like listening to how the dynamics change in the music.
This is how I am as well. I have music a.d.d.[emoji2]
I can go from punk to jazz to hard rock to classical to psychedelic all in one day.

NamiraWilhelm

I don't listen to music by genre, for me it's all about the poetry. Gorgeous vocals help too, but good lyrics are what I look for most. Anyone else the same?

ff5fan19

I'm currently bored out of my mind so I was wondering what is your favorite genre of music? Do you play any instruments? What's your favorite band/artist?

My favorite genre is metal. I play drums, bass, guitar and do some vocals. My favorite band is Slipknot and have for years :)

I don't really have a favorite genre of music but I do like hard rock.
I do play instruments (guitar, piano, mandolin, drums, and bass).
my favorite band at the moment is family force 5 as you can tell by my user name lol.