Mood Tracker

ShelbyModerateSP

I don't know if anyone has seen or used this before, but I found this neat tool called a "mood tracker"
I assume we are all on this website to either try to understand our disorders better, connect with people who have similar ones as us, or to try and overcome our disorders.

Well I believe this could be such a useful tool, give it a try!
we can post results and see how our moods are fluctuatng.

I have high anxiety today, but my depression is down :)

Mood Tracker

ShelbyModerateSP

You should! :)

and me too, I've been maybe getting 4 or 5 hours a night but lastnight I got 9 and I feel awesome!

Maybe that's the trick lol we need to sleep

O'Killian

Just giving this a bump since I think it's a great idea. My anxiety has actually gone up since yesterday, but I've been dealing with college admissions so I don't think that's entirely unexpected, heh.

More sleep is usually better, but it can go the other way too. I've been known to average 10 hours a night (or day; if I'm not careful I'll gravitate towards being nocturnal) during lazier periods.

EscapeArtist

Interesting. Thanks. I wish they had a little bar for energy level as well. Low energy and depression are separate but equally as damaging issues for me.

depression and anxiety are significant today apparently, despite the fact that I thought I am feeling just very tired yet peaceful...

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I'm having a huge problem with the concept of needing an internet tool to tell if you're feeling well or not... Don't we know it by ourselves?

ShelbyModerateSP

It fits how I would personally feel and judge my happiness but it puts into a graph so you can view how your mood changes over a period of time. I think it's a neat idea. If you don't that is fine, then just don't do it.

O'Killian

People tend to overestimate how well they remember things. The further removed from it one gets and the less striking the memory (for example, how you felt last Tuesday), the more one either has no idea about it or guesses based on how one feels now.

The mood tracker's recording this kind of thing for posterity. I don't know that the numbers mean much or that we should really be putting a whole lotta stock in 'em, but having a general idea is nice. The fact you have journals with 'em is nice, too (both to give context and because journaling can be handy).