MilkyTits *banned member keeps returning*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can justify your actions as much as you like but you are still in the wrong and you are STILL causing trouble on the site and threatening members. That kind of behaviour is not justifiable regardless of what you say.

There is NO reason to threaten people, with or without good cause, and you have threatened without cause or reason. Childish bitching and threatening is your way of solving problems, not only is that pathetic but it is against forum rules, therefore you do not have the right to be here.

nedkelly

BoShizzle said:
See, my point proved entirely, it is me BTW.

You took my statement out of context...you seem to be the one bullying at the moment.
Mate, don't get paranoid about it all.
Whatever happened i don't know, but you need to move on for the sake of your own health, and enjoyment of this site for others.

Remus

Staff member
BoShizzle said:
And again you are wrong, the next level was my account, and all my posts were positive, until Kandikane created abusive threads because she wouldnt leave me alone.

You started all the trouble, I have seen the evidence, you said to Kandi you didnt want to talk to her anymore as after her showing her pic you said she wasnt good looking enough to be a freind of hers.

She is a BDD sufferer and this illness serious affects self esteem, so naturally she lost it with you, you went on to say that quite frankly you thought her ugly, which is nonsense as she isnt. Then the arguements started on the board and you were both up for banning (and both were banned).

You knew she had this illness when you started talking to her, yet you did the worst thing possible and more than likely caused serious harm to her mental stability.

Seems everyone is wrong and a liar but butter wouldnt melt in your mouth, hell I even believed that maybe you were not so bad until she gave me permission to read a PM your sent.

You seem to be a sick individual who thinks he can manipulate and control people on these forums and when they dont play ball you threaten them, then smoothtalk others into think you are ok and its the other people at fault, seems you have trodden on too many toes now and we are all wise to you.

go control freak somewhere else you are not welcome here

exuser01

BoShizzle said:
And again you are wrong, the next level was my account, and all my posts were positive, until Kandikane created abusive threads because she wouldnt leave me alone.

Yes, its true, i am paying people to help with this site, i'll tell you why, because i am fighting the system, and i cannot lose :)

I'm scared.... someone hold me.

umm dude, if you really want to "fight the social phobia world system", maybe you should develop a hacking skill. Creating multiple accounts and messanging people to say they're fat isn't too intimidating and nobody is loosing sleep over it.

MrRightNow said:
BoShizzle said:

Yes, its true, i am paying people to help with this site, i'll tell you why, because i am fighting the system, and i cannot lose :)

I'm scared.... someone hold me.

umm dude, if you really want to "fight the social phobia world system", maybe you should develop a hacking skill. Creating multiple accounts and messanging people to say they're fat isn't too intimidating and nobody is loosing sleep over it.

:lol: Sorry just had to say that really made me giggle

Remus

Staff member
worrydoll said:
heeeey. dont call us gullible! there are rumours suggesting that your anger towards the site is not entirely unjustified but there are also rumours that youre some kind of nutcase, so to be honest its very difficult to make a decison on the subject. only you and remus know what happened that night...but...at the end of the day youre right remus is a moderator and youre not. so i dont really think you can achieve very much by doing what youre doing...its only confirming what remus is saying?

basically that night I got in from a night out only to see I made a comment about Matts pic in the photoalbum where his picture seemed streched and I posted "you look wide????" and he then made an insult, then yetisbabe posted below saying it was out of order what he said to me.

then we talked on here and he called me a fat bastard, instead of banning him there and then (and he was already up for ban coz of the kandi business) I was annoyed and called him a coward and said you would not say that to my face.

he said he would and a bout of male testosterone ensued and arguing, but then he persisted, said he would find out my name and address and phone number and come see me (and I'm not the only one he has threatened in this way)

so I wasnt strictly porofessional in how I hadnled it, just fed up as I'd had weeks of complaints about him and kandi and was seriously fed up of it all and it bringing the forum down.

Lately I knew he was still about and didnt ban his new account he created, thought maybe he learnt his lesson, he even apologised to me which I respected, thought maybe if he behaved I could recommend his re-instatement to the mods on the mods forum, then he decided to pick on Jojosparkles, same way he did with Kandi, so its obvious he has some serious issues and soemhow gets off on the misery of others.

And yeah mods get it wrong and are human like everyone else, we try to be fair but it can be very stressful, as for rumours, yeah I hear them all too but rumors are often a big dilution of the real truth.

explanation over

thx

remus

Tara34

I did apologise to Remus, for my half of the actions, he was not man or mature enough to apologise for his half, and seeing as hes mostly in the wrong, it just spoke more about him as a person rather than me.

Whats funny here is, im the only one telling the truth, and im the only one not being beleived.

I ddi call Kandi ugly yes, in my humble opinion, she is, and? She asked me to be totally honest, i was, she went nuts at me, i blocked her, then she abused me for ages.

See, Remus, you just admited it, yes, you said i wouldnt say it to your face, i asked for your address and number, you said no (like the coward i thought you were), i said ide find it, you banned me, simple, YOU were wrong, i just accepted your invitation to say it to your face.

The next time anyone here says i was nasty to jojosparkles, im going to put up our entire MSN chat history, then you will maybe learn something new, like, theres 2 sides to every story.

Joanna was nasty to be me 1st, so i called her fat, honesty may not go down with everyone im afraid, shame.

She called me ugly, so? Does she get banned for that to? If not, then be quiet, you have lost all my respect.

And, i wont be losing any self respect as Remus pointed out, i have lots of self respect, thankyou.

Remus is a coward for not giving his address and phone number to a stranger on the internet, would you? It's stupid to give a stranger your address on the net!!

It's great you have self respect, go respect yourself elsewhere, we have no time for your drama, get over yourself.

Tara34

Unfortunatly for you, you dont get that choice of wanting me here or not.

If Remus is going to make threats about fights "you should come up to manchester and say that to my face", then yep, he should have some balls and give me that address.

Or just dont threat in the FIRST place?

Moderators are human and have bad days, you had a fight, get over it and move on. How are you gonna cope with real life if you can't even handle an online fall out? This is an internet forum for people who need support, you need serious psychological help that we cannot offer.

Remus

Staff member
Tara34 said:
I ddi call Kandi ugly yes, in my humble opinion, she is, and? She asked me to be totally honest, i was, she went nuts at me, i blocked her, then she abused me for ages.

she showed me her pic after you said that and she isnt.

You tell someone with BDD they are ugly? I think thats the cruellest thing I ever heard, you say you were bullied at school, how did you feel?

now you are doing the exact same.

I have kids here living with me, dont want no loon turning up, I said I'd be at the manchester meet if you wanted to say anything to my face, you didnt turn up.

YOU are the one who cannot accept simple statements, as a support forum for sensitive subjects we have the right to ban people who we believe to be after nothing more than a reaction, and arguments. You are not welcome here and you never will be, that is a simple statement, you are fighting a pointless battle.

SexyPants

Manchester meet? I know nothing about a manchester meet lol.

I didnt know you had kids.

Yes, i called her ugly, thats what you get when you push someone into an answer of honesty.

Yes i was bullied, and am being bullied now by the mods, its just that, im bullying you BACK, hows it feel?

SexyPants

Im not fighting a pointless battle, i already post and join in with my usual name.

Im just basically making a point to Remus that he cant just make mistakes all the time.

Remus

Staff member
Matt,

you've managed to make a forum unite against you, if people arnt happy with my moderating they are welcome to tell the other mods and I will be removed, from your recent behaviour any doubts I had about my moderating and gettling it wrong in this matter have now led me to beleive I did the right thing.

Remus said:
Matt,

you've managed to make a forum unite against you, if people arnt happy with my moderating they are welcome to tell the other mods and I will be removed, from your recent behaviour any doubts I had about my moderating and gettling it wrong in this matter have now led me to beleive I did the right thing.

Agreed, you have proved Remus' actions right in banning you.

Status
Not open for further replies.