MilkyTits *banned member keeps returning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remus

Staff member
Not usually in the habit of witchhunting members but this guy has given serious cause for concern, the moderator team banned him after him and Candikane's ongoing bouts on the forums and him calling her as a BDD sufferer "ugly" etc....she was also banned but has had the decency to accept it.

he has kept joining and hassling other members, wont go into details but it is bad, anyway, evertime he creates an account we delete it but keeps coming back and insulting, abusing, threatening other members. Basically bullying and revelling in mocking thier insecurites, it has become impossible to permanantly ban him.

He was The_next_level on here and Gameover35 incase people were wonderring

His name is Matt from essex, so if you have him on messenger as [email protected] be warned and maybe try to convince him to seek professionable help as his behaviour is the most extremem I've seen on a forum for a long time.

I dont favour witchhunts and prefer to keep private people being banned as they may feel ashamed but in this instance to protect other forum memebers I think it right to expose him

thank you

Remus

jojosparkles

i must reply to this and also say that he has been using my id with an extra j ...it will have been comin up as jjojosparkles in case anyone got any abuse! it really wasnt me!

thanks guys!

love and sparkles jojo xxx

Remus

Staff member
he has multiple accounts on here ,we cant trace them all ,so be vigilant people

jojosparkles

i fort i would just post my warning about this sick little man!

i had befriended him and got on well but then he suddenly changed into a total control freak! he has a total god complex!

he has tried to play on my insecurities by bombarding me with mms. he has also threatened me! its quite amusing really as he really has totally lost the plot!

he used anutha name..fakeseverywhere.

if he tries to message you just ignore him. he aint worth wastin ya breath over! xx

MilkyTits

Righty,

Because of Remus's status as a mod, theres no real way of winning this arguement, because a member of the public would not be able to win against a police officer, right?

Kandikane - yup, i called her ugly, at the rate she was abusing me, i would of called her anything on this planet to make her go away.

Remus - dont lie, you banned me because we had a 50 50 arguement, because i posted my picture up on the album, and you commented with "you look wide", i felt this comment was worthless, and didnt need to be said, so we had an arguement, and you banned me, and abused your position as a mod, its that simple, and because you did that wrongly, i wont be going away, no.

Joanna - before you lie, i have our COMPLETE MSN chat history, so before you put up lies like Remus, i can actually prove this one, we had an disagreement about ALL people being scared, i told you EVERYONE can get scared, you said they cant, so you blocked me from MSN, and then you told Remus my username and got me banned, when i trusted you, did i call you fat? Yuppers, did you call me ugly? Yuppers. Fair game.

I am as much of a victim here as you two, but you have the mod status, which means i lose (for now), and that, is, WRONG.

I have had to create about 20 usernames so far (which takes a minute), if i was banned fairly, i would of just left, but because i wasnt, im not going anywhere.

Remus, you are ruining this site and you do not even know it yet, you will see what i mean soon, until that day, we will just be in this unfair battle of mod status.

Have a nice evening.

Matt

jojosparkles

matt put the convo on! it will show wat a total control freak u are! i have never called u ugly and do u think i would dare let u call me fat! i really dont think so! esp let u call me fat when i trusted u! now thats a bit backward isnt it!

grow up!

i am not going to argue wif ya. i dont wana waste my time or the rest of the ppl on spw who are here to support each other!

Remus

Staff member
thebigcheeseuk-threat2.jpg

thoughtless

You'll never be back acting like that, Milky. I personally don't know what you've done wrong, except for a few 'offensive' posts under the name The_Next_Level (I remember a forum user commenting on how rude you were to everyone), but from the moment you put other people down as a payback you lose all credibility.

I say keep banning him until he's tired of creating new accounts and just goes away. There's even no point in staying here if you're just going to criticize everyone and everything.

This kind of behaviour, and putting other people down to run an ego trip will never be tollerated.

This thread has been posted to allow the forum members to be aware of matt, and so if he targets anyone else they will not feel threatened.

If anyone on the forum is threatened, offended or afraid because of posts or MMs from a member it is important that it is reported so that it can be dealt with.

It is not the mods vs the members, it never has been and never will be, the only difference between mods and members is the mods can actively take care of the forums, we rely on the members to help us to do that. We are all here to support and encourage each other through the good and bad times, that is the reason this forum exists, it is not a forum for battling egos and power trips.

Naomi x

jojosparkles

an example of matts behaviour...i have just recieved yet another msg after ignoring the rest

it says....if i was as big as you id want to kill myself!

now im glad he has targeted me cos i really dunno how other ppl would take that msg! it has just gone over the top of my head!

Chilling__Echo

Remus, you are ruining this site and you do not even know it yet, you will see what i mean soon, until that day, we will just be in this unfair battle of mod status.

yet you're helping it by attacking members relentlessly? your revolution to protect the people is sabotaged by none other than you.

t is not the mods vs the members, it never has been and never will be, the only difference between mods and members is the mods can actively take care of the forums, we rely on the members to help us to do that. We are all here to support and encourage each other through the good and bad times, that is the reason this forum exists, it is not a forum for battling egos and power trips.

thank you!

abc1234

dude chill out if u wana use the site then repect the other members and dont talk shit and make threats to ppl.if u r just here to fuck with ppl then i think u should find a new site to go to because its really fucked up what ur doing some ppl just cant take ppl givng them shit and if u do it to the wrong person and they track ur ass down and show up at ur front door its not gona be so funny then. so just grow up man and leave the nice spw commuinty alone

Septor

Dude your not endearing your self to anyone by making these attacks on people.If you had just made a new account and been nice no one would even known it was you.If you think you're on some kind of crusade there's better ways of handling it then attacking people.

nedkelly

people who bully/harass others for there own satisfaction, are at the bottom of the food chain, for having the need to do that. They do it because there not happy with there lives.
I believe they are the weak people!, and we are the nice ones...to treat others equally. And as the saying goes...treat people how you want to be treated.

BoShizzle

See, my point proved entirely, it is me BTW.

Well, you guys keep saying over and over "if you keep treating people like this", well, how about how ive been treated? You ever think about that? I doubt it.

I only got banned in the first place because Remus told me to go to manchester for a fight, and i actually said YES, i asked him for his address and i got banned, why? Because he is a mod, and i am not.

Jo, you DID call me ugly, not that is matters because thats just funny, lol.

So what we have here, are two liars, and a lot of gullible members who will beleive the mod over me, simple really.

No, no, i wont be going away im afraid, i have done nothing wrong, all i have done is stick up for myself, i shall continue to do this, because it is actually me who is right here, and not Remus, im far too sick of bullies to let this go im afraid.

And again you are wrong, the next level was my account, and all my posts were positive, until Kandikane created abusive threads because she wouldnt leave me alone.

Yes, its true, i am paying people to help with this site, i'll tell you why, because i am fighting the system, and i cannot lose :)

When i actually do something wrong FIRST, i will gladly leave.

All your seeing here, is my REACTION to someone elses ACTION.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.