MilkyTits *banned member keeps returning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlirtyandDirty

Remus said:
then yetisbabe posted below saying it was out of order what he said to me.

Since I left the forum I have spoke of this place to no-one but those who I am close too. Please, do not bring my name into an argument to justify a point that I don't agree with.

Matt, I know you think I let you down but I tried and really you can't win. Let it go mate for your own sake. Those that might have offered support have gone as am I after this.

Your looking through the looking glass people, nothing is what it seems.

Again I ask that my name be kept out of this.

Thank you

Yetisbabe xxx

Remus

Staff member
SexyPants said:
Im just basically making a point to Remus that he cant just make mistakes all the time.

I learn from them and do not repeat them

you havnt

Until you can act in a mature manner how can you judge what is mature and what isn't? And what gives you the right to determine how a forum is moderated? You are not the owner, a mod, or even a legitimate member, so what gives you that right?

In your opinion. Give it up, you are not a threat to anyone, you are just a very pathetic person. If someone can only get enjoyment from threatening to close down a forum that is doing no-one harm, how is that person psychologically stable? If you don't like the way a forum is run, then leave, that's what everyone else would do, what makes you so special that you have to have a nervous breakdown everytime something so small as an online dispute happens?

I may only be young but I am mentally stable enough to know that if you have an online argument you move on, you don't make childish threats.

You do not know what growing up means, you do not mean what being mentally stable means, and I personally do not care what your job is, you are clearly not mentally stable, your actions show that. If you get MMs you don't like, close them, if you read something on a website you don't like, close the page, it is really quite simple really.

Remus

Staff member
OK I think everythings been about covered now, people can make thier own minds up

jojo wanted to add something then the thread is locked

Remus

Staff member
OK matts had the chance to put his case forward, which is more than fair

thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.