Met a girl

PrettyBoy

The other day I met a girl on plentyoffish.com (a dating site). She messaged me on there and then I added her to facebook and msn. We got talking and I asked her if she wanted to meet up so we decided she would come to mine sunday to chill and watch a dvd. Feel pretty good about it I like her and that and she likes me but this would be nerve racking even for non 'sa' people. I got a girlfriend years ago by being brave and inviting her down to mine so thinking of going for it again. Coming to mine was her idea by the way but I'm cool with it. Do you think I should go for it?

206Raider

yeah you have nothing to lose, a movie atleast will take away some of the awkward moments on the first date

PrettyBoy

Shes put things on her facebook status which are making me think she still loves her x shes been split from him for a few months same as me with my x don't know if I should still go for it I want to like I think I'm over my x though

Pink_Paula

What sort of stuff has she been putting? if you don't mind me asking! if she's being all lovey dovey, then that's not good, but if she's just venting on there then it could mean she's angry at him or something! Talk to her, ask her how she feels!

Nack

Banned
i'm never comfortable cyberdating, the thing is that i can be the most cheerful basterd on the internet. But when you actually meet me i sound like i should be sleeping than chatting it up. You get the idea?

PrettyBoy

wants that special one to know that even though we cant be together at this point in time, you are still the only one for me, you are always on my mind.♥ ♥ ♥

That's what she posted I just asked her then does she still love him she said no she hates him he used to hit her and that. I asked her what was with the status on facebook and she said she just likes the sound of it lol. So going to go ahead with it she's still up for it. She seems like a nice enough girl :) only bad thing I can say is shes an evertonian but I can try and change her mind haha ::p:

PrettyBoy

i'm never comfortable cyberdating, the thing is that i can be the most cheerful basterd on the internet. But when you actually meet me i sound like i should be sleeping than chatting it up. You get the idea?

Lol same here but I'm going to give it a go anyway it's a challenge but I'm up for it

Pink_Paula

Good, i'm glad you're still going ahead with it, hopefully when she meets you she'll fall head over heels and forget all about her evil ex!

You so have to keep us updated about what happened hehe

PrettyBoy

Yer hopefully it will go well. Things are never as hard as they seem its just the nerves before hand that put you off but when I've done it I'll probably be glad I did it. I've done it before and it went well so I think that will make it a bit easier. Ill keep you posted ::p:

The other day I met a girl on plentyoffish.com (a dating site). She messaged me on there and then I added her to facebook and msn. We got talking and I asked her if she wanted to meet up so we decided she would come to mine sunday to chill and watch a dvd. Feel pretty good about it I like her and that and she likes me but this would be nerve racking even for non 'sa' people. I got a girlfriend years ago by being brave and inviting her down to mine so thinking of going for it again. Coming to mine was her idea by the way but I'm cool with it. Do you think I should go for it?

Wow is she hot? Mabye I need to get on one of those dating sites! Everyone keeps telling me how much the work but I feel creepy meeting a girl online. Maybe I should just do it. I definately think you should go for it.

Luke1993

well it is sunday now, which means if all is well he should be with the girl at this moment in time. good luck to you sir.