Messed up people.

Helmaninquiel

Ok, so I am completely confused. Just right out messed up over this.. I know that you should be your complete self and not follow what society says and I do but does it come with consequences, I think so. Anyways cause I somewhat have SA I am not able to talk with a lot of people cause I get shy around them, But when it actually comes down to someone that I know, I am able to be more comfortable.. the only thing is sometimes I can get really, really bitchy and put up a front cause I am paranoid that they are trying to attack me, and people don't take to kindly to this.. Sometimes I have in my head for me to be able to act this way to people I have to be close to perfection or something.. like I have to not make a mistake or either I have to be like second best, I also don't like to follow people at all, and if they don't share the same views as me I hate it and end up not really liking that person. I guess I have a strong personailty you can say but still have flaws... Idk does anyone know what I mean, am I sounding crazy.. HOW DO PEOPLE WORK? I am confused!

Last edited:

MikeyC

I also don't like to follow people at all, and if they don't share the same views as me I hate it and end up not really liking that person.
Sorry to say but this doesn't seem very nice. Everyone is going to have different views about you for something, and there's nothing you or anyone can do to change that.

You say you want to be yourself, and that's good...but so are they.

DeadmanWalking

There's no set rule as to the workings of people. Everyone operates in their own way.

As for your friends, well, let's just address the problem. You perceive your friends as threats sometimes, right? Well, have they done anything that might make you suspicious of them. Look at their track record and ask yourself, "Have they done anything that would warrant my hostility or mistrust?" You keep people at a distance, you don't trust even your friends. Remember, they earned your trust. Otherwise, they wouldn't be your friends. When you act bitchy, take a second, take a deep breath, and calm down. Think about what's making you act that way to them and see if that thing really warrants your hostility. On another note, you don't have to be perfect for your friends. They liked you when you were at your worst and stuck around, right?

Going to Mikey's post, he's right. They're entitled to act and be themselves as much as you are. You can hate it as much as you want, as long as you don't do anything about it. Because you'd be furious if someone told you that you can't do something you like or that you can't be you, right?

Helmaninquiel

Sorry to say but this doesn't seem very nice. Everyone is going to have different views about you for something, and there's nothing you or anyone can do to change that.

You say you want to be yourself, and that's good...but so are they.

What I mean by this is hurting people. Or getting high of off others miseries, or making fun of a person cause they are different. I think that everyone should be accepted, and I think that it would be a better place if people stopped beating up on people for there mistakes, appearently a lot of people disadgree with me..

MikeyC

What I mean by this is hurting people. Or getting high of off others miseries, or making fun of a person cause they are different. I think that everyone should be accepted, and I think that it would be a better place if people stopped beating up on people for there mistakes, appearently a lot of people disadgree with me..
I agree with this, yeah. Everyone will make mistakes and it's human to do so. Have I misinterpreted that sentence I quoted? :confused: Either way, I agree with this.