MenAreBetterThanWomen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelema

To be honest...I think that guy is hilarious

"Top ten reasons men are better than women"

"6. Men write illegibly

Writing is stupid and an ineffective way to communicate. Men know this so they don’t give a shit about handwriting things with big hoops and loops and squiggles and shit so aliens can read notes about remembering to pick up your birth control pills after 6th period from space."

:lol:

Thelema

Elad said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OxmLOEaJsk

I love this guy :p

Look at this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-lsYn1t5s0&feature=related

I don't know if they're somehow reality show roommates somehow...and this makes me think of something...Dr. Phil hates this guy, but he's making money off of him and giving him publicity doing it...so if I hated this guy, I'd be pissed MORE at Dr. Phil than the guy hating women...but that woman is getting beat down trying to argue with him, he's just too good for her and she comes off kinda crazy....even if she's right.

Oh wait...she's a man hater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nKQFbrjsM8&feature=related

Brightinfinity

This guy really has no idea what he's talking about. Pretty much all he does is post badly-written, illogical 'articles' that twist words around until they make something you could vaguely call convincing.
Try taking one article, this one for example. Now try eliminating everything that...

...is flat-out false.
"No religion anywhere has ever put a woman in charge of ****." Good work ignoring (or more likely, having no idea of) the numerous religions with mother-goddesses who create and run everything.
"Everyone knows the word for a female sheep is ewe, but what about the male word? There isn’t one because sheep is something men are not." Try 'ram'.
Not to mention that most of the generalizations he makes don't apply to most women.

...is a mixed metaphor.
"Women wearing bracelets is like dropping a bus of retarded kids off in front of a taffy pulling machine. They can just stare for hours and never get bored." Wait, what?

...adds 'man' into random words for no reason.
"That’s called dogma — man-dogma — and it means men are better than women." Yeah, uh, no.

...is self-referential.
"Having a penis — in other words looking like a man and having man parts — is a man’s way of telling other men, 'Hey. Look at me. I’m a man. I won’t **** up whatever it is that you’re trying to do.'" This proves your point how?

...makes a negative thing into a positive thing.
"The only thing that has ever lifted our species out of the trees where we came from is our ability to destroy." No, just no.

And what do you get after eliminating all these 'convincing points'..? Not much.
Sure, he's entertaining in his ability to write insulting things that make no sense. Sometimes you just have to laugh at how much he fails.

...w00t, wall of text.

Tiercel

As much as I probably will appreciate the idiocy, I don't feel like giving that guy another hit on his site.

Sorry, man.

:D

Felgen

It's "fratire"--tongue-in-cheek humour to prove a point. I don't see how this is any worse than feminism.

Illusions

Just today I was thinking about how the "Woman, make me a sammich" jokes on the Interwebz have gotten old. So now there's a website? Geez.

Luke1993

In the video on the homepage the point he makes about "Every brick you see is there because a man put it there" is a bit silly IMO because you could say "Every man you see is there because a woman put him there!"

Also a bit of trivia women invented fire escapes and body armour!

Ignace

In the video on the homepage the point he makes about "Every brick you see is there because a man put it there" is a bit silly IMO because you could say "Every man you see is there because a woman put him there!"

Also a bit of trivia women invented fire escapes and body armour!

I think a person is made by a woman AND a man.::p:

Luke1993

Naturally but the man comes out of the woman. Apparently in the womb we all start off as female too and then some of us get the Y chromosome(not sure if that's right) and become guys!

Luke1993

I remember learning about it in school, it could've just been referring to the eggthough before it's fertilised. Like y'know males are XY and females are XX? Well the X is female so we all start off as female, of course I'm no expert on the subject (I failed science lol but I'm adamant this is right!)

Oh I think that's why men have nipples as well, even though guys don't have a use for them. But feel free to prove me wrong if I am!

I remember learning about it in school, it could've just been referring to the eggthough before it's fertilised. Like y'know males are XY and females are XX? Well the X is female so we all start off as female, of course I'm no expert on the subject (I failed science lol but I'm adamant this is right!)

Oh I think that's why men have nipples as well, even though guys don't have a use for them. But feel free to prove me wrong if I am!

I'm just basing this off of what maya matka says (she's has a Master's Degree in Nursing Administration) and school curriculums are crap.

If (and I emphasize ''if'') any of the two genders was better then the other, it would be the women. Seeing as the women body is the base template for the human race. :3

And unless he was grown in an artificial womb in a lab somewhere I think he's still being a total hypocrite too. He owes his life as much to a women as he does to man.

It's just so silly, too. Anyone who can't see that both genders are equally capable of doing things is not observing good enough. 0w0

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Totaly agree with the above post,add to that that any type of threads debating which sex is better,tends to descend into a flame war where people provide their personal experiences as factual evidence eg "A girl cheated on me once so they are all such and such".."Or a guy I use to date was horrible so all men must be the same"

I think it was posted as a joke or at least I hope it was but going to look into taking this thread down as there have already been things which have made us look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.