Meeting other HHers in person

lexie

I'm 31 years old and live in Australia and have never ever met anyone with HH. I have tried so hard to find some sort of support group for HHers but there isn't anything. I have had enough of this condition and the way it has control of my life. I would love to be able to talk to someone in person who has this condtion and understands what I am going through. I know I have this forum but it isn't the same as talking to someone in person. If anyone knows of any support groups in Aus could they please let me know. Thanks.

marchman16

I feel the same way and I wish you good luck. I live in a small community of about 12,000 and don't even know how i would go about finding someone else with the same condition as myself. Good luck

Sprawling

Here in the United States one can possibly advertise for people with HH on Craigslist.com in the "activities" and or "groups" section. Craigslist is world wide and in most major US cities.

off topic, I can't find my glasses so when I saw this thread I thought it said "Meetng other hitlers in person" lol

driping jon

hi keep looking ,they r there somewhere,i did find someone, so we had a coffe and it was very strange to be able to chat about it 4 both of us,she is v bizy with kids and still send emailes now and then,

lexie

Thanks, I didn't think I'd have any luck but it was worth a try. Tried craigslist and had no luck either. Damn!! I just want to meet someone with HH so I don't feel like such an alien in this world. I can't believe its this hard.

Uber Schnitzel

I would love to meet another person who has HH in...ummmm..person! (lol) It would be a surreal experience. I bet we could talk for days about stuff. I'm in Scotland, I've never met anyone who suffered from this condition face to face

IhateHH

I would LOVE to meet someone with hyperhidrosis in california! i always see people hinting they might have it by wiping their hands on their shirts a lot, but it could be just stress from working (where i see most people doin it, at work lol) and i can't just go up and ask if they have hh.. it's to awkward, especially if they don't know what HH is lol

driping jon

hello uber schnitzel several months ago i put a well thought message on gumtree n those lines for a few weeks and in many parts of uk,(gumtree do not do the personil adds} i had 1 answer it was a lady ,such a nice person ,i felt very at ease ,talked about many things, we exchange emailes since then thats fine but not the same that was a year ago in aug,im happy to chat but not sure how,bye:)

driping jon

hello.i have now give up trying.i look at many ppl when i do go out there always normal.i only now go out when i have to.but its got to be early in the day when its cooler.good luck