meet with me

yodarita

AberGirl said:
Swansea would be fine, it's only a couple of hours drive away :) 3 hours on the bus but I hate being on buses in case I have to go to the bus' bathroom and feel like everyone's staring at me walking there :-s anyone else get that?

hey AberGirl! bus' were one of my main problems, ide evan start to worry befor ide left the house about them, i couldnt evan bare to stay at the front of the bus for 30 seconds so ide always ask someone else to get my ticket for me, but im not so bad with bus' now, confronting my fears and pushing myself and also to try and think positively has made my fears calm a lot.
about the meet, i now have your email so yes i'll definately get in contact when i know more about the arangements, i'll need to save some money for it first as all my money at the moment is being saved for when i go away for my birthday.

sadang

Another Abergirl

Hi there

I'm from Aberystwyth aswell, so if you wanna meet up it would be great to meet someone else who understands how my head works!!

My email is [email protected]

Sad Ang

cptkoi

Def Leppard Rock well they did .........

Didnt the Stereophonics play Cardiff last year?

I work in Wales so if im passing the time you guys meet up then ill come say hi.