meet with me

yodarita

im from south wales and would love to meet up with other sa sufferers if anyone is interested i'de love to hear from you byex

D

deleteduser

wales is my favourite place in the whole world!
we go there all the time because my dad is a mountineer (sorry i cant spell that!)

where in wales are you from?

D

deleteduser

i meant where in south wales by the way because the stereophonics (one of my favourite bands) are from cwmaman in south wales?
how do you pronounce that by the way?

yeah you like rock music, me too!

yodarita

im from swansea, the stereophonics did a gig about 20 mins walk from my house, i think it was in 1999

D

deleteduser

o my god you r so lucky!
i love kelly jones! did you see him?

yodarita

hanny said:
o my god you r so lucky!
i love kelly jones! did you see him?
na, i wasnt really into that kina music back then, i was more into pop :oops: only joking i still listen to some pop, but im more into metalica, ac/dc, incubus, korn, def lepard,whitesnake and lots lots more too many to mention here!
but im gutted i wasn't is if they played near me now i'de definately go!

bluehands

You like what you like I suppose!! Actually I quite like 'Is this love?' but just don't go tellin anyone now :wink:

yodarita

AberGirl said:
I'm from Aberystwyth! Wanna meet up?
hi abergirl, ide love to meet up im meeting another social phobia sufferer, we havent set a date yet but it'll be in early june, it would be cool if the three of us could meet up or if you feel uncomfortable with that then just you and me could meet if you prefere, i dont mind its your call.

AberGirl

yodarita said:
AberGirl said:
I'm from Aberystwyth! Wanna meet up?
hi abergirl, ide love to meet up im meeting another social phobia sufferer, we havent set a date yet but it'll be in early june, it would be cool if the three of us could meet up or if you feel uncomfortable with that then just you and me could meet if you prefere, i dont mind its your call.

Yep that'd be cool. Whereabouts are you meeting? My email is [email protected] if ya wanna email me the date etc when you know it, no rush!

yodarita

Yep that'd be cool. Whereabouts are you meeting? My email is [email protected] if ya wanna email me the date etc when you know it, no rush![/quote]

hey AberGirl, so glad to here from you, we'll be meeting in swansea, hope thats not a problem? i have a great fear of traveling alone thats why it'll be in swansea, if it is also a problem with you let me know and we'll sort something else out dont worry, ok, bye for now

AberGirl

Swansea would be fine, it's only a couple of hours drive away :) 3 hours on the bus but I hate being on buses in case I have to go to the bus' bathroom and feel like everyone's staring at me walking there :-s anyone else get that?