Meet ups in Galway:)

daisy

Hey Galway people! Delighted to see that there are Galwegians here! Just wondering if ye have meet ups in Galway, would love to chat to people facing the same challenges I face:)

davidburke

hey tis nice to see another Galwegian alright :D there is quite a few of us from the galway area but they are not that active on here at the moment but i'm sure they would be up for a meet up if we could get them back on here lol

daisy

delighted to hear from u fellow galweigan:) ur the only reply today so i guess organising a meet up can be kinda difficult:( have never really spoke to anyone before with social phobia so thought the meet up thing was kind of a cool idea. therapy in itself:)
have u ever been at a meet up before in galway??

davidburke

there was one in galway a couple of years ago which unfortunately i had a flu at the time but i wasn't sure if i could work up the courage to go anyway. I think there might of being another one but that was on a different site social anxiety support but alot of us from here are on there too. I did go to the one last summer in Dublin which was my first(this was also organized on the other site though). It was pretty good yeah it was very nerve wracking and awkward at times but it was just great to know everyone understood and it felt good to meet them in person. I really would like one in galway though there is alot of us from the area.

Last edited:

Seabreeze

Do you think there will be another one this year david.......I might consider going to a meetup.....so need to challenge myself this year :)

davidburke

Do you think there will be another one this year david.......I might consider going to a meetup.....so need to challenge myself this year :)

hey seabreeze how are you doing ? hope you are good :) there doesn't seem to be any plans at the moment. we could name a date and give some time to see if anyone is interested but i'd be no good organizing it don't know where we could meet. any ideas? I really do need the challenge too :)