Male/Female virgins over the age of 30

TooShyShy

Anyone here in their 30's and still virgins? If so....why?

Is it lack of interest or attraction to anyone, you're waiting for a specific person/situation, you have severe anxiety and fear--and if so do you know why, or is it just bad luck possibly?

DeathMetal

Yep... In a couple months I'll be 32 and I still am.

Basically, its social anxiety mixed with shyness around women. I've never even been on a date before.

Well I am 29 and will be 30 next year. Unless I meet a women and hit it of with her
I will be a 30 year old virgin.

Dionysus

Well guys take this fact for solace. Isaac Newton was a virgin his entire life and look at what that got him. haha

HH

for me its a combination of all those things you mentioned. Okay, so I'm probably not the best looking chap in the world.....combine that with being shy/introverted and sprinkle a bit of avoident personality disorder. Mix in other factors like fear of rejection/not meeting the right person or meeting the right person but there're with someone etc, etc and before you know it you're 30 and oh crap-I'm still in this situation.

Felgen

Not a virgin, but I've never been in a relationship. I once thought that loosing 'it' would be a milestone in my life, but it wasn't. I imagine that beeing loved (and loving someone) will be.

Everyone should at least have sex once before they enter their first serious relationship, in my honest opinion. Sadly, girls don't care if you're a great guy (many guys with social anxiety are) when you're a virgin.