Louis Theroux: America's Medicated Kids

FOR REAL

Banned
great idea remus :)
posting the actual links from there so that people worldwide can view them (instead of having to pay for a tv license)

Masychefx2

Banned
you can proxxy and get hulu as well in uk i think thats what i read anyways same goes for americans etc. using i player

my favourite one was louis theroux gambling in vegas and some others but i was dissapointed with the paedophile episde and the law and order one.

dooby-duck

I've sky plussed this. I like Louis Theroux programmes they are usually entertaining and not too serious. His mannerisms and facial expressions are really amusing.

Remus

Staff member
Ahhh can no one outside of the UK access the iplayer? bummer :/

I'm finding this programme disturbing that they have a 10 year old on addarall and anti psychotics :(

a 6 year old on effexor, jesus!

Last edited:

overcome.

Unfortunately I would have missed just over half an hour by watching it now on BBC two, so I'll catch it on iPlayer tomorrow. Thanks a lot for posting it though. I like Louis Theroux documentries, and I know that most people here will find this one very interesting since a lot of us know a few things about the medications involved. I've seen probably 5-6 of Louis' documentries and found them all very insightful.