Lonely...want a girlfriend

Thelema

So Hollyann messaged me a few times and I knew I was going to ask her today. I was trying to think of a way to ask it but I just came out and asked Why aren't we dating yet? and she said Honestly...I don't know. Then I said We should be and she said I agree. Then I couldn't think of what to say next so I just said good :lol: and she said What do you mean by good? I said Its good we should date before we get married on saturday :lol: and she sent a message back saying Ya that makes sense. Sooo are we dating? Or am I too much for you. I said yes...and we'll just have to find that out. Then she said this is wonderful

eggbe4thechicken

That's great! Good for you! :D
I love how you are keeping us up to date on this, don't stop now! I want to hear about your grandchildren, lol. :lol:

Thelema

Thank you guys. I have a girlfriend now...What can I say....Oh I know...FUCKING YES!!!

We hung out in her room today. No Morgan. We're going to hang out tomorrow too. Morgan is in love with her and is worried I'm going to come between them. She likes dead bodies and serial killers and stuff. Wants to be one of those court room...I know the word I just don't want to have to spell it. The person that types everything thats said. She got mad when I said that was fine and that I wasn't jumping for joy about it. I said fine fine whatever you want and she didn't like that and busted my chops about it. She also wants to be a crime scene investagater (spelled it wrong probably) I told her that was fine as long as she washed before she came home and didn't leave pictures of dead people around. She also said I she would change the paint color of our house all the time (she keeps painting her room different colors) and wants a boy named Damien and a girl named Rainy. If I had a girl I told her I wanted to name her Star but she thought it was bad and then told me how stars are just balls of gas.....whatever you're just a pile of flesh. I asked her what she would do with a million dollars and she couldn't think of an answer. I asked her if she killed somebody how she would get rid of the body. She said acid but that seems so obvious. I think it would be better to have dogs eat the flesh and then smash the bones in to powder.

Thelema

Thanks you 2.

No I have no morbid interest and dead people gross me out but still...everyone has thought of a way to get rid of a body :lol: Alright a little morbid interest :lol:

We hung out today. I thought we were just going to hang out at her house. But it was such a nice day today she decided we were going to seattle and walk along the water. So of course Morgan came because he had the car. We tried to find a 4th person to come but nobody could. We never did find where they were looking for. So we went to a mall instead. Walked around looked at stuff. Not a lot to say really. I barely said anything in fact...I'm more nervous when Morgan is there. When Hollyann said something that made Morgan upset he left for a few minutes while she ate a pretzel. We talked about some sexual stuff concerning her butt that I don't think I should put here...She thought it would freak me out and it would change the way I thought of her. No I've done a lot of weird stuff too nothing freaks me out really. I learned while I say less around Morgan when he's around me Hollyann says he talks more because he feels like her has to prove himself or something. Soooo when we got home I...hugged her. I was thinking about how freaking funny it is that she is my girlfriend and I'm nervous about hugging her. Just a hug makes me nervous...give me a break already. She better get ready because I love hugs :wink:

eggbe4thechicken

What on earth did she tell you?! 8O
Don't worry I won't pry.

That's great about the hug. I had to sit next to a guy last night at a party whilst we ate at a restuarant, and I was such an idiot, I couldn't meet his eyes, talk to him, and I was generally uncomfortable. It was a huge group of us too, so I felt so...shy.

So I know how it is. You aren't alone. :wink:

Kinetik

Good for you, Thelema. I've been reading this thread over the last couple weeks, and I'm glad things have worked out and you've got this new girl in your life.

Thelema

Thanks guys

So all the way back to friday

I'm going to start with what Hollyann told me happened after I hugged her on thursday. He didn't take her straight home but drove to a lake near her house and locked the doors. He told her how he was in love with her and that he wanted her all to himself even if he couldn't have her as a girlfriend....I guess they had a big fight or whatever but now it seems he's accepted what is and might be getting with Brittany (more on Brittany later)

We got to see Blades Of Glory. Let me tell you this movie is freaking GREAT we laughed the whole time and it was just funny as hell. Tyson never called back so we didn't got with him and his girlfriend. She only makes like $300 a month and I didn't want her to pay even if she insisted on it. I got in front of her and payed for both of us. She told me I didn't have to do that and I told her I was rich you know. I have on my myspace that I'm rich but I'm just broke at the moment. There were tons of people there to see the movie. I asked her where she wanted to sit and she couldn't think of where. then she said middle of second row but my brain wasn't working :lol: So I just lead the way tgeup middle of somewhere and the middle of that we sat :lol: We talked a little since we got there a little early about stuff I can't really remember. She mentioned dancing and I told her I couldn't dance. She said she was going to take swing dancing lessons with Morgan but would like to learn with my instead. The movie was great and the guy that plays the blonde next to Will Ferrel is just like me and Hollyann mentioned that yesterday. We were talking about some sexual story about 2 of her friends as the movie ended that I probably shouldn't talk about here but it was funny as hell after I said it was the gayest movie I've ever seen. It really is a gay movie...even tho nobody is gay in it. As we were leaving she said she thought I was gay since I liked the movie so much after saying how gay it was. My mom was waiting so we had to go kinda quickly. On the way home my mom brought up how I don't have a job or id and all kinds of crap making me look like an idiot...Hollyann gave me some gum to try she thought was really bad but it was alright. There was more said but its half forgotten and half boring normal stuff.

Thelema

So an update. Me and Hollyann are in love and we're happily married :lol: I got up the guts to kiss her. The first time we were hugging as her and morgan dropped me off and I just kissed her cheek. The second time I hugged her and just decided to kiss her on the lips. Me and Morgan had been making fun of her that she's too nervous to kiss me earlier that night so when they dropped me off I just asked for one kiss and she kissed me on the cheek.

But that is it and it was confusing me because it seemed like the one time she kissed me I had to ask for it and maybe she didn't want to or something. So I texted her and got it all straightened out. She does want me to kiss her and does want to show how much she loves her boyfriend but she's just too nervous. Supposedly I'm the only person thats ever made her this way and she's usually a take charge kinda girl. You see I've only kissed one other girl and she was the one that kissed me. She has so much more experience. I've never made out or anything...

I go over to her house now just me and her and talk. Usually it turns to talking about sex and stuff and we're both comfortable with that. Thats something that was confusing me too. She'll say things like if she forced herself on me she didn't think I would stop her and all kinds of sexual stuff that I don't want to talk about here with kids reading this. If she can talk about having sex with me but won't kiss me its just really confusing.

Morgan and Brittany are dating now

We hang out almost every day but this week she has to study for something and we can't hang out. She said it was going to drive her crazy for me

Something thats been really annoying...and I don't even like saying it here...I keep getting freakin erections. Its so annoying. Its like when ever I'm around her it just won't shut up. I've never had this problem before. If she even leans on me it has to jump up and say hi...I'm always worried she's going to notice it and wonder what the hell I'm thinking about. She's named my penis Thurman by the way :lol: I named her vagina Ethil and she hates it :lol: She wants something cuter. I've noticed when ever we talk about love it gets the worst...talking about sex doesn't help either but saying love really gets it going...

Something else that confused me was when she said she was worried she would do something and she would scare me off or ruin things. Then later on she said that as far as anything sexual went that I should give her a heads up first. What does that mean? Does that mean she's fine with us having sex? I don't want to be pushy and to tell you the truth I wouldn't be comfortable having sex right now.

Both her mom and dad like me so thats good.

I think the next time I see her I'm going to do something I've always wanted to do. You know that famous picture of the sailor after ww2 kissing the girl? I wanna do that to her. I'll ask her if I can do something I've always wanted to do before and if she says yes then I'll do it.

We talk about our house and stuff. Its going to be a castle...with a mote :)

So I know I've just jumbled a bunch of stuff together and probably have made no sense. Everything is going great and getting better all the time.

My sailboat is getting closer to being ready. The romantic thing I was thinking of was a row/sail and then lunch on the water.

Reckoner

Thank you

I'm so glad things are working out for you, Thelema. Please continue to give us updates, as hearing about the successes of others in these situations is one of the things that helps keep me going. It gives hope. Thank you for posting.

eggbe4thechicken

^I totally agree. Reading your successes makes me so much more confident that everything will be ok for me one day. :) Thanks.
Oh, and about the erections, isn't it better that way, than the other way around? :wink:

Thelema

Thanks guys

Yesterday we were walking with Morgan and Brittany and she had grabbed my chest from behind and I told her I was going to do that to her. She had been touching my and poking my butt and stuff and yeah I got an erection...she thinks its funny...so when I went to grab her chest from behind (I really didn't grab her boobs I put my hands above them) and even tho I tried to angle my body so I wouldn't touch her with it...I gave her a weggie with it :lol:

Yeah I know. I want to tell her to just wait 30 or 40 years and it will go away

When we walk and I have my arm around her she'll lightly kiss my hand or she'll kiss my shoulder.

She begged me to rename her vagina because she hates Ethil. Its funny because its such a horrible name. I told her it stays until she proves she doesn't have an Ethil :lol:

She doesn't drive now because she got in a small accident on the first day she could drive and she has a little phobia about it. She drives Morgan's car once in a while and drives me home. I hug her and tell her I love her and she tells me she loves me and we kiss.

We're both too scared to make the first move or whatever and Morgan gives her crap about it and she gets a little nervous. When could we do anything anyway...I'm not going to do anything with Morgan there without Brittany there because it will make Morgan feel like the third wheel (he's said that to her and she told me) we can't do anything at her house because her parents check in on us. They used to make her keep the door open but I think they're more comfortable now and let the door stay closed...she told her mom about how we both can't do anything.

I've never made out with a girl before... It seems so complicated :lol: its going to happen one of these days and its just scary but I really want to do it

We're going to see a movie on the 27th and it makes me think of how much things have changed since the last movie we saw. We were both too scared to touch one another and here I am grabbing her chest now :lol:

I'm about to send a message to her that we should take a picture of us doing the same thing as that famous picture I was talking about. She still wants a picture of me. I think it would be so cool to do

Its so strange. It went from being so lonely and feeling like crap all the time to having not only a girlfriend but a girl I really love and that loves me back. I'm having such great times now and its just great. I couldn't have dreamed it any better

Thelema

Well we didn't go see the movie. Something happened with her dad and she was mad. Morgan and Brittany were going to come too but Brittany was grounded. We just drove around since we had nowhere to go and finally just went to a park and sat and talked about meaningless stuff. Like if aliens could be gay if they don't have sexes. I think you could still be flaming gay even if you aren't considered a male or female.

The wife (I refer to her as my wife now sometimes) had to bowl a tournament she didn't want to do today. She sent me a message a little while ago asking if I would come with her tomorrow to it. Of course I wanna go...not seeing her for a one day is too long

I found out that she quit smoking for me. When she was getting up the courage to talk to me she thought I would think she was gross if she smoked. I can't even tell you how much that means to me

I'm fine with Morgan there now but I kinda feel a little bad for him when Hollyann is close to me and stuff and I don't want him to feel like a third wheel. Brittany needs to hang out with us more so everyone could be happy but she has to be home early all the time and is grounded now

It can happen to anyone...I don't know how she could love me...I can't do anything for her any other guy could do better but she loves me

Thelema

Thanks Roxy

We went to the tournament and it wasn't that boring even tho I knew I'd be sitting around for a couple hours with her parents. I just read and bothered her with my cell phone. I'd text something and she'd read it and text it back in between shots. Her dad really liked one of my books and I think wants a copy for himself.

When we were driving back she had a bag of chips with a clothes pin holding it closed and she took the pin off and stuck it on my nipple. I was wearing an under shirt a t shirt and a jacket on top of that and she got my nipple and it hung there...I was like AHHHHH MY NIIPPLLLEEEE!!!!! as it was hanging on...she took it off as she died laughing. She didn't really think she'd actually get it but she did and it was sore the rest of the day...it was pretty funny :lol: On the way back we held hands for probably 30 minutes and my hands were all sweaty but I didn't want to let go...

Later we hung out with Morgan and Brittany. Now little kids stop reading past this point...The second day Morgan and Brittany were dating Morgan went down on her and they moved really way too fast. Me and Hollyann were still passing the phone to one another since Brittanny was freazing her butt off and I was wondering why Morgan didn't offer her his coat or something. I told her that I'm glad we're not moving as fast as them and then having a strange relationship since they don't act like they love one another but more like its friends with benefits or whatever. We agreed that we would take it slow and that we don't want to ruin what we have together by moving fast

We were joking texting back to one another. I told her...Yes I aldready know you want to bang me. She said haha yes and that she thought it would be good for both of us and I agreed

Her mom had a weird conversation with her and told her when me and her start talking about sex so she can get her on the pill and that she still wants us to use a condom anyway. So I guess her mom is fine with us having sex...strange huh. We both thought it was funny and she told me about it in an email and closed with with love you. The sex will be great

She says she misses me when we aren't together and she wants to wake up with me beside her

Last night she asked me if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her...I told her if she wanted to spend it with me. She said she did. I said not to say that if she doesn't really mean it and she said she did mean it and that she's even said it before when I wasn't there. Yes...tears of joy moment...I'm not ashamed of it

The problem with the erections is getting better. I can hug her without having to worry about it too much. I guess it was that I hadn't really been close to a girl in so long...much less one I was in love with

She wants to go to prom with me and made me promise I'd get a picture ID since I need it to get in

She's put her hand in my back pocket a couple times. I would put my hand in her pocket but her jeans are tight and I'm not sure I could fit my hand in :lol:

Yes I took a chance and it was one of the scariest things I've ever done but it payed off more than I could imagine it would

emmdee

Thelema... =]
That's so amazing.
I'm so happy for you.
I wish i could find someone like that.

Thelema

Thanks emmdee

Since the last time I posted. I went to dinner with wifey and Morgan and Brittany. I hate the Olive Garden but it was fun. She told me she was mad at me the next day for comparing her to Brittany during dinner. I honestly don't remember doing that but she wasn't that mad she said so I guess its ok.

I went paintballing for Brittany's birthday. Hollyann shot me in the penis...No joke...square on from the other end of the field :lol: Thankfully the sweat shirt and I donno what you call it...I was kneeling and there was enough fabric to dampen it enough. She also shot me in the thigh and I had a mark there for a few days. I didn't even get her once. She was a lot better at me at it and it was a lot of fun

Brittany is over in Florida right now and since she left Morgan has started telling her how he loves her and all that stuff and she told him it isn't right since he has a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend. I thought he was fine with us being together and since he has a girlfriend....He gives us crap for not doing anything but he doesn't even want us together I guess

It turns out I can't go to prom...I don't have all the documents to prove who I am to get an id. If your over 18 its fucking hard so any of you kids out there GET YOUR LICENSE OR ATLEAST AN ID BEFORE YOU TURN 18! IT GETS MUCH HARDER AND IT REALLY SUX SO DO IT BEFORE YOU TURN 18!

I felt really bad about not being able to go so I bought her a pink topaz necklace that should match he prom dress really well. I hate to let her down and since she had given me crap for not buying he jewelry I decided to get her something. Me and my mom went downtown and looked in all the stores but nothing caught my eye so we went to the mall. We went from one end of the mall to the other until finally I saw something I liked...too bad I picked out $1000 necklace :lol: the sales lady showed us another necklace that was a little cheaper and was perfect. I had to lie to my mom about how much money I had since she wanted me to pay her back $50 for it....I spent some of that on dinner so I don't have $50 anymore.

When she picked me up I gave it to her and she was surprised. She didn't open it the whole time we hung out. I thought she kinda didn't want it since she asked why I got her anything in a kind of accusing tone of voice... I started feeling like I shouldn't have gotten it for her and whatever....I felt bad and she had given me crap for not buying he jewelry before so whats the big deal....I can't give my girlfriend something nice.... The next morning she texted me thanks and told me it was beautiful and she loved it...I'm still not sure I should have gotten it for her since she didn't seem happy I got her something. Yesterday she told me her boyfriend gives her more jewelry then her dad gives her mom...so that means she's happy about it right? I donno

Love is great but confusing at times