Logging out of my account

Marc7

I don't if my account is hacked or disabled because my account been logging out very quickly lately like for example if I click home it logs off. What should I do? I already contacted socialphobiaworld.

Phoenixx

I think this is just a glitch in the system. I've had it happen to me frequently in the past, and it happened to me just the other day. Had a couple thread tabs open, went to reply to one thread, clicked to post, and I was logged out. Had to log back in. It's annoying, but I don't think there's anything much that can be done...? :idontknow:

Marc7

I think this is just a glitch in the system. I've had it happen to me frequently in the past, and it happened to me just the other day. Had a couple thread tabs open, went to reply to one thread, clicked to post, and I was logged out. Had to log back in. It's annoying, but I don't think there's anything much that can be done...? :idontknow:

Did yours log out quickly too? So I'm not hacked or my account got disabled? How would I know? I hope it just a glitch as you said. Me either I don't know what can be done about it.

What do you mean a couple of thread tabs open?

Last edited:

SpaceTime

Is your browser up to date? You could try deleting your cookies, sometimes these can mess things up. Or if you have any browser plugins installed you could try disabling them.
You could also try an alternate browser. I have FF and Chrome both installed on my pc because I sometimes find a particular website (not this one though) will not work properly with one or other.

Marc7

Is your browser up to date? You could try deleting your cookies, sometimes these can mess things up. Or if you have any browser plugins installed you could try disabling them.
You could also try an alternate browser. I have FF and Chrome both installed on my pc because I sometimes find a particular website (not this one though) will not work properly with one or other.

How would I find that out (my browser is up to date and disabling browser plugins)?

Marc7

How to do it depends which browser you are using. Ask google how to do it for your particular browser.

I cleared my cookies for both browsers and it is still doing the same thing perhaps try clearing other browsing data as well? Also this happens (logging out quickly) on both of my browsers. I am worried i got hacked or my account disabled.

Which browsers are you using? It might be a technical issue, or a bug. I doubt you've been hacked, as i did a google and found others with same or similar issue.
Any extensions installed? Are cookies allowed to be set? Local storage of data allowed?

You could try using Firefox browser.

Marc7

Which browsers are you using? It might be a technical issue, or a bug. I doubt you've been hacked, as i did a google and found others with same or similar issue.
Any extensions installed? Are cookies allowed to be set? Local storage of data allowed?

You could try using Firefox browser.

I am using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. You googled if this has happened to other people on socialphobiaworld?

On Microsoft Edge I have no extensions and Google Chrome I have extensions. I think cookies are allowed to set but I know I can delete cookies and other data. What does local storage of data allowed mean?

Well it hasn't been logging out quickly as of lately since I deleted my cookies but if it does again I might try that.