'lo there SWP!

CZi

Oh hey! Yes another newbie joins the fold. I've probably had SAD for most of my life but I was only recently diagnosed with it after finally opening up to my family. Been through intensive outpatient successfully and I've been on the right track for about 5 months now. Huzzah!

But I'm still battling with self-image/perception issues and being sociable/getting out there. At least I don't isolate and hide anymore lol. Found this forum and figured I'd join in and talk stuff over. Trade advice and all that jazz. So...Hi everybody! :D

CZi

Sup johannes! No it's not initials, it's an acronym and a book title. Count Zero Interrupt by William Gibson, it's an interpretation of old computer coding.

"Count Zero Interrupt- On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero."

It's technically not worded properly as far as conventional coding goes, but he did that to fit the theme of the book. Most of the main characters have their lives "interrupted" somehow, and because of it they get to restart their lives aka "go back to zero." I liked the book, the title, and found it kinda apt. :]

Minty

Hello and welcome! You seem very optimistic. It'll be nice to have that positive energy around here. :)