Linkin park

sweetsour_eisha

have u listen to linkin park songs?
their songs almost relate to being alone..anger.frustrations..hmm
make me really feel as if linkin park too had experienced some difficulty like we do..or is it just me..?
Anyway, i started to like them..they're really good and good looking too :)

jamez

Linkin Park is nice...they got some good songs definitely. They must know a thing or two about being an outcast or about loneliness.

When I'm feeling low and shit I usually listen to Linkin Park, cos they can express the feelings that I can't, and it makes me feel less alone. They're just awesome :D.

sweetsour_eisha

Yea....... so c'mon.! give a big great shout to the one and only LINKIN PARK!! hehe.. i'm so excited for them don't know why.. yeah i'm looking forward for their next album.. thanks for replying .. love you guys are the best.. :D

dzerklis

pixiescry said:
dzerklis said:
i like only one LP song - Points of Authority. They sound too depressive to me

yeah true, but when we feel like crap, its good to hear that these people have obvioulsy felt what we feel at some point in their lives. When we feel like we have no-one it can help make us feel less alone. none of that made sense but there you go. :?

Xx FrAnCeScA xX

when i feel shit i usually try to think good, positive thoughts and listen to light music, light rock or jazz, but it often doesnt help :(

dzerklis

i feel like im going insane too, tomorrow is monday and theres nothing that could change it ehh

pixiescry said:
i actually like mondays... kinda how i know im going insane. 8O

Xx FrAnCeScA xX

Take it back!! :p I don't like any mondays, especially tomoz cos I have an exam :cry: First thing monday morning is a terrible time for an exam.

sweetsour_eisha

Aww monday blues... to me evryday's e same.. it's all blues.. 8O
by the way dzerklis.. your avatar's nice...ermmm..cute.. hehe :D johnny depp with a spoon stuck on his nose..miaw

hybrid theory is the best for me i love all the tracks
in it..especially in the end..the rhythm, WOW.. insatiable..
teehee

scatmantom

yea i love LP, i like that LP-Jay Z album as well cos its so fresh!!!!

In The End is my favorite track but Meteora is my favorite album

Any1 know when they have thier next album planned?

Richey

Not a fan of new metal. Linkin Park are the best of the mainstream nu metal groups. I used to listen to Korn and Linkin Park but have since discovered some truly amazing music. The music of today just isn't exciting any more.

Led Zepplin, Ramones, PiL, Underworld, Janes Addiction, Sigur Ros, Futureheads, Supergrass all the way.

Cassie said:
I like Linkin Park, but I HATED how they did that album with Jay-z or whatever his name is, I hated them for a while when they did that :twisted:

I really didn't like that either, but I still liked them, cos, I'm like devoted lol :p :p

Septor

crazyfairyx said:
Cassie said:
I like Linkin Park, but I HATED how they did that album with Jay-z or whatever his name is, I hated them for a while when they did that :twisted:

I really didn't like that either, but I still liked them, cos, I'm like devoted lol :p :p

I actually like the album they did with jay-z.

I LOVE Linkin Park! Once my best friend was looking through my ipod and said 'oh my god, linkin park? what are you, like, 5?' that kind of hurt cos when i listen to their songs it really feels like i could have written them, they just describe everything i feel so perfectly

LUEshi

When I was like 12, their first album was really the first CD I got, and It really got me into music. I really don't like themm much anymore, I think that all of the albums after the first were just too repetitive, and I've really gotten into more punk music. However, the first CD is still good, and I can't deny the impact they've had on my musical life, and since music is a big part of my life, they've bet important to it.

LibertadIlusoria

I love Linkin Park! I have all of their CDs (except for the one with Jay-Z, I heard some of those songs online, and didn't care for them at all).

^Coheed and Cambria are awesome too! :)