like i guy i can never be with please help

noonecares86

I really didn't want to post about this but i need advice, i like this amazing guy but he is taken and i'll be truthful i don't really know him so it's a crush from far away. He is very nice though and a good boyfriend which is not easy to find in this world. I know i could never be with him so i need advice on how to get over him? I have hard time going out to begin with because of social phobia so it makes it even harder to find someone else. He is all i think about and i don't know what to do, i would love to find someone like him but i find it hard to believe. I'm very attracted to him and i can't seem to find any other guy as attractive and it sucks. If anyone has advice i would appreciate it.

Megaten

Ouch thats kinda a tricky situation. Ive been in love triangles before and they suck big time. Maybe find a way to see him less? Like out of sight out of mind. The more contact you have the harder its gonna be.

Marc7

I like a girl that I can't have as well that I see like every three or four months and I can't get over her because I don't talk to a lot of girls. Someone to be exposed to more girls so maybe you should try meet more guys or try to make more online guy friends. Also you can not see him as much if possible.

noonecares86

Thanks for reply's, i actually haven't seen him in awhile it still sucks i compare every guy i see to him and feel they can't compete.

noonecares86

I have to say i get this way everytime i get a crush, i always think i'll never find someone better it's annoying that i always go for guys i cannot have and if i don't have a crush i feel empty it's hard i just want to find the right guy that i could actually be with and forget about the rest but i don't know where to begin.

Marc7

I have to say i get this way everytime i get a crush, i always think i'll never find someone better it's annoying that i always go for guys i cannot have and if i don't have a crush i feel empty it's hard i just want to find the right guy that i could actually be with and forget about the rest but i don't know where to begin.

You just have to change your mindset then and think "I will find a better guy". What makes you attracted guys you can't have? Why do you feel empty without a crush?

arjuna

This is all too familiar in my life...people just fall madly in love with me, even if they don't know me...well, actually, they don't. They did when I was 20 and so were they...I got over what imo are silly crushes at more or less that age. I hope you are not going to be 30 next year. Actually, if that had happened to me at that age I would get worried.

In all fairness though, I was obsessed about a woman when I was nearing my 30s. But I didn't love her; I was just amazed at her external beauty. In fact, when I was near her, sometimes I had stomach cramps and had to rush to the WC to have diarrhea. Those were the good old days. Nowadays, I typically will only have the shits when I have gastrointeritis.