Life

MoonBoom

Was thinking a little about us. How your personal past only matters in the limelight after you've made something of yourself. How, ultimately, only the now matters. No one cares about how you became who you are. Even to yourself, your mind must shut the past. Now is all that matters, and as time precludes you, you're under that much more duress to show your worth to others, otherwise you don't matter. If you are still a failure in the public's eye you are a lesson to others of what not to be, but if/when you succeed you are an inspiration. Was just wondering why and what you base a persons worth on. Is it not ultimately about you? How does being a part of a group influence your decision making?

People understand what they know to judge others. Explain to me a counterargument.

as thinking a little about us. How your personal past only matters in the limelight after you've made something of yourself. How, ultimately, only the now matters. No one cares about how you became who you are. Even to yourself, your mind must shut the past. Now is all that matters, and as time precludes you, you're under that much more duress to show your worth to others, otherwise you don't matter.

I love your intellectual mind. The now is indeed the most important. We are thinking way too much. It's hard to snap out of it though, but I think by feeding our brain with things we love and like, we get better. I listen to Christmas songs these days, when I think negative or when I remain tensed, I remain tensed a lot, and I try to relax by feeding my brain with nice songs and thinking about great things. The now, indeed, is the most important time because the past is not now, now you can take a step left instead of right, when you did in the past, we are just thinking ''how'' , simply you just take a step left instead of right,and when you attach meaning to it, you will know what i mean, when you know what you need in life, think about it more, and you are getting satisfied, or just want or expect nothing now, if you are putting high standards to your mind, please relax in the now, and give yourself a break right now ^_^.

W If you are still a failure in the public's eye you are a lesson to others of what not to be,

a failure is getting more noticeable when others comment on it or judge it. it hurts more so let other ppl know u are fighting. u knor ur truth, and failures are good because without them life is no challenge just like a mario game without characters who can beat you up it would be no adventure.

but if/when you succeed you are an inspiration.

No i find ppl who struggle an inspiration, especially when their open about it. life is not only about profesional ppl, we are all a human being with two legs and two arms (mostly).

Was just wondering why and what you base a persons worth on. Is it not ultimately about you?

i like compassionate ppl, so it could be a personal feature that i like because i love those ppl. and ppl who are open minded and caring. but i do not judge except for bullies and evil ppl, they better stay away from me. :thinking: but indeed, some ppl only like the characters they are themselves, i have to say i do not like people who are closed minded so there is a big truth in there.

How does being a part of a group influence your decision making?

because they could hurt you when you don't listen to their's. but i have to say being stubborn is a good thing in this way because that is the only way to think about yourself and say, hey, this is my word and the group should adjust themselves. right? this is still, hard for insecure ppl.

People understand what they know to judge others. Explain to me a counterargument

because it is what they think, or they are jealous of you. or they like sensation, to make you cry or mad, they go for that sensation. so just don't give into that, and then it will have a good effect, they will stop. and why they understand to judge? do they even think about it? don't they just say it?

Last edited:

Section_31

My thing is i almost never AM part of a group, im almost always a lone wolf. Usually out of choice, but other times because ill say or do somthing against the whole and get myself booted lol.

What do I base a persons worth on?....hummmm....if your takling individually, i honestly dont know...probably somthing to do with how they treat others. Opeminded and open hearted. But i feel no person is above or below anyone else, everyone has a right to be here, and its only natural that some wont get along with others.