Life Does Suck

lifesnotfair

People try to convince me that life is what you make of it, and life is soo good.. It really isn't. I have been told to practice saying life is good, however i can't even think about life being good. I am the only one who thinks lif e is worthless. Nobody else seems to care or understand. I have lost friends because of the fact that i am so miserable all the time. I see people the same age and younger than me, have children, have jobs, what is the difference between them and me? a chemical imbalance? a social disease? what is the difference? i don't get it... its not fair that we have to suffer this way. I wonder quite often what i have done in another life to go through such agony and pain....

Liam17

People try to convince me that life is what you make of it, and life is soo good.. It really isn't. I have been told to practice saying life is good, however i can't even think about life being good. I am the only one who thinks lif e is worthless. Nobody else seems to care or understand. I have lost friends because of the fact that i am so miserable all the time. I see people the same age and younger than me, have children, have jobs, what is the difference between them and me? a chemical imbalance? a social disease? what is the difference? i don't get it... its not fair that we have to suffer this way. I wonder quite often what i have done in another life to go through such agony and pain....

Yeah the thing is though.

Life would suck more if i was deaf, or blind.

So i'm gunna make the most of it, even though i'll probably end up lonely forever.