Letting Things Build Up

PrettyBoy

Does anyone let things build up by putting them off then have to sort it out all at once? Ive been putting everything off now I've got a load of stuff to sort out appointments to go to etc. They've stopped paying me my benefits so can't even get to the appointments!! So ****ing stressed I'm at that point where SA is making me want to kill someone ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Life is a joke for SA sufferers it's so ****ing unfair and it makes me feel like doing what the **** I want but that would land me in jail so I can't win!!!!!

divethruhaze

yeah, i procrastinate and end up having too much to do at the last minute

on a side note... i wouldn't be able to stand jail, so many people crammed together, i would feel sooo uncomfortable

I'm a major procrastinator. I know that if I do things a little at a time so they don't build up I would be better off, but I can't bring myself to do it that way. It's as if I want to be super stressed and overwhelmed. ::(:

PrettyBoy

I've got to go to the doctors get a note from him then get the bus to the job center and then a bus back got to do that tomorrow just so I can get my money off them (I'm on employment and support allowance). Then they want me to get two buses to the medical examination place then two buses back home. I mean getting on a bus alone is a challenge for me especially in this area where people think I'm weird. I just feel its very unfair that someone with SA is being forced to do these things travel everywhere just so I can get the crappy £50 a week. It's a joke. Plus I haven't even got the money to pay for the buses at the moment so I don't know how they're expecting me to get up there...

Ravens

I'm a major procrastinator. I know that if I do things a little at a time so they don't build up I would be better off, but I can't bring myself to do it that way. It's as if I want to be super stressed and overwhelmed. ::(:

This is me practically word for word.