Lets all write a forum story..3 words each

2Crowded

A story is supposed to flow in a way that makes sense..not in 100 different directions with no meaning..sorry. so i thought the story needed help.. so sue me

this thread is a bad idea i guess at a site like this where people cant continue in a specific direction..to tell a story that is enjoyable & worthwile following for the reader.

Danfalc

Banned
A story is supposed to flow in a way that makes sense..not in 100 different directions with no meaning..sorry. so i thought the story needed help.. so sue me

this thread is a bad idea i guess at a site like this where people cant continue in a specific direction..to tell a story that is enjoyable & worthwile following for the reader.

Aw thats a shame i thought it was a really good idea,and when it got going it was quite good.I guess its always going to be hard to keep it going in one direction when you have so many people.

durda_dan

i agree, i really had fun, again again again. it's intresting to see what other people think of where the story should go.

Morgan01

man.. it's just supposed to be fun and enjoyable. we're not writing a novel