learnt my lesson

learnt my lesson an i'll neva bully again

When i was 14 i wore boxers all the time and my younger brother, who was 12, wore coloured briefs . I always used to make fun of him and pants him in front of his friends because he wore briefs and it was funny. after about the third time at doing this my brother started crying and went to my mom. so my mom got really mad at me and threw out all my boxers and gave me all colored briefs like the ones he wore. So at this point we both wore coloured briefs. Two years later, I'm 16, and I'm still wearing briefs and want to switch back to boxers but my mom still wont let me while im living in her house. I get different kinds of briefs but I'm stuck wearing briefs. Sometimes my brother even pants me now because he wears boxers but not outside.

Last edited:

coyote

or you could save your allowance and buy a pair of silk boxers all on your own

you don't let your mom dress you in the morning

do you?

Dr. Doom

Oh man, I would say that's bull **** and buy my own boxers...2-pack at target for like under $10...they have those nice cottony boxers, not the stiff ones you know, but the looser, more comfortable boxers. You could go the man-thong route too.

my mum does my washing an ive tried buying my own before and they just get thrown in the bin so i guess im stuck really, ive tried everything ive said sorry to my brother and my mum ive cried infront of her about it but she just says ive got a lesson to learn i guess it works cos ive not bullied anyone since

Wow, I'm sorry, but It's kind of funny::p: However, I think you should buy your own boxers, and maybe you should go to a launderette? I mean it will cost you some extra money, but you can wear those boxers lol

It's weird I think... Your mom is still trying to decide what clothes you wear, it's the past, why not forgive you?

You might give your brotha some boxers as a present, and buy some of your own, maybe that will help :D

Like seriously, you are 16 man... You have the right to decide what you wear.

I know my mom can be makin' a fuzz out of my clothing preferences, but hey, it's your own body, you wear it, hey?

Good luck..
Oh and burn those briefs or smash them in the sea , after you bought some of those boxers