Last One To Respond Wins!

I'm dead anyway, so I can just inhibit this win forever by haunting it.

Also ghost powers.

*mass wedgies all over the world* Mwaha ha.

I'm dead anyway, so I can just inhibit this win forever by haunting it.

Also ghost powers.

*mass wedgies all over the world* Mwaha ha.

*Splashes heaps of holy-water around to rid the thread of puma's wedgie-creating ghost*

I'm not wearing any underwear. Your haunting powers are useless! :sarcastic:

:eek: um.....ahem.........*Wins* while trying desperately to get the mental picture of Mikey sitting at his computer underwearless.:eek:mg:

MikeyC

Nobody can win now. I have given you all bad thoughts of me that will haunt you more than Puma ever could!

^ You underestimate me, Mikey. I appreciate a butt regardless of whom it belongs to. Your plan has been foiled. You cannot haunt the haunting~

I have The Anti-Haunt Device 3000™, so do your worst. :bat:

No, you have the Anti-Hunt Device 3000™, which will do you no good unless you're an adorable little reindeer with a bright red nose.

..In which case I'd still haunt you. Probably more in fact.. because then I'd want to pet you.

games_ghostKirbySprite.gif
:popcorn:

'Scuse me, just gonna borrow a bit of that popcorn before I go sit on Mikey's head forever.

MikeyC

No, you have the Anti-Hunt Device 3000™, which will do you no good unless you're an adorable little reindeer with a bright red nose.

..In which case I'd still haunt you. Probably more in fact.. because then I'd want to pet you.
Anti-Hunt? What? Oh, gee, I told that employee a million times this is not what I wanted! I'm going back to Ghosts R Us to demand my money back.

Okay, I didn't get my money back, but I got store credit, so now I have the actual Anti-Haunt Device 3000™! And I got the guy fired. :giggle: Now do your worst, as I'm now completely prepared!

Anti-Hunt? What? Oh, gee, I told that employee a million times this is not what I wanted! I'm going back to Ghosts R Us to demand my money back.

Okay, I didn't get my money back, but I got store credit, so now I have the actual Anti-Haunt Device 3000™! And I got the guy fired. :giggle: Now do your worst, as I'm now completely prepared!

Ha! beat you to it. While you were gone I hired a mercenary to do my work for me in the physical realm.

Or, I think it was a mercenary.. He looked like it, I didn't bother to ask.

Anyway...

tumblr_mcmb1etQxF1rjm0wyo1_400.jpg

Prepare thyself for dooooooooom~