Last One To Respond Wins!

*****************************I've got more asterisks than you*****************

*Not***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

^ *Gets distracted looking at all the prueeety asterisks* :applause:

um....what was I here for again? :thinking:

oh yeah!! to Win!! :perfect:

MikeyC

Asterisks don't mean anything to me, so while you're out there staring at them, I'm taking your win! :)

tumblr_m6oykkBvux1r4adpoo2_500.gif