Kyle's LOVE Thread

kyle

Banned
hello. I'm Kyle Broflovski.

I have created this thread for all the lovers on the forum. If there is someone you love in life, please post about it! You can also share your experiences about how you found love in your life.

I love my wife. Our 15th wedding anniversary is next week. We met when I answered her ad in the personals of the local paper. She wrote that she liked thrash metal and I'm a headbanger, so we were made for each other :). At first we just talked over the phone and then after a while we met in person.

Unfortunately social anxiety disorder (SAD) made the first dozen years of our marriage hell. She helped as much as possible, taking me to shrinks, etc. I was on a downward spiral until I started acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) about three years ago. Now we're going to concerts together, taking college courses together and most importantly I'm working again. Hopefully the next dozen years will be upward spiral.

To those looking for love: don't give up. Answer ads and go on blind dates. Talking with people on the phone and in chat rooms is nice but you'll never know if you're compatible until you meet.

America said:
This is for all the lonely people
Thinking that life has passed them by
Don't give up until you drink from the silver cup
And ride that highway in the sky

This is for all the single people
Thinking that love has left them dry
You never know until you try

Well, I'm on my way
Yes, I'm back to stay
Well, I'm on my way back home (hit it)

This is for all the lonely people
Thinking that life has passed them by
And never take you down or never give you up
You never know until you try

SocialRetahd

What if you don't have conventional looks and whenever you reply to personals you get rejected?

I bet if you looked like me your wife wouldn't of stuck around. lol. hell no. :lol:

HH

shut up kyle you jew!!!! screw you cartman, sorry, i'm a big south park fan. I've still to find the love of my life, maybe someday-sigh

Thelema

I have a crush on a girl on the girls side of the all star team I'm on. All star practice hasn't started yet so I haven't had the chance to talk to her.

kyle

Banned
Thelema said:
I have a crush on a girl on the girls side of the all star team I'm on. All star practice hasn't started yet so I haven't had the chance to talk to her.

Be yourself. And take a couple of xanax.

RedRibbons

I love...

ernie.jpg

and...

Babba1pollen.jpg

and...

shadow2aresize.jpg

and...

Harleyresize.jpg

and...

SantaClaus.jpg