Just so you know!

Luke1993

I don't thnk anybody would notice but I will be gone tomorrow for 8 days as my family is going on a cruise ship. We usually don't have enough money to go on holiday but a couple who my mother once worked for paid for some of it and we paid the rest. I naturally didn't want to go but it was already paid for and I was sort of emotionally blackmailed into going "It would be a waste of money otherwise!" Why did the friends pay for it? They are renewing their vows on one of the days and they want us to be witnesses. Originally about 30 of their friends were supposed to attend on the cruise to witness but they've all backed out so it's just us.

I don't think I'll enjoy this at all, especially since my brother is coming (He's had his own place for the past few months but he's coming with us for this) and I envy him greatly. We have to have dinner with the rest of the passengers every night so I'm very worried about that. But I wll try to avoid my family when possble and hopefully stuff won't be too bad :)

Just thought I would let you all know as don't really have anybody else to tell! Bye for now!

mrb

OI :eek: DONT JUST SOD OFF AND FORGET ABOUT YOUR BEST MATE GAZZA :mad: ill go as well , we can hide under the table dinner times :) we can avoid your family lol :cool: i cant belive you didnt ask me to go ........ guess you know who your mates are eh pfft.........

AGR

I would notice,I read your posts,it seems like not but people will miss you,everybody adds something to the forum with their personality,also good luck.

Luke1993

Well I just got back a few hours ago....it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! The service was very good, and although I'm quite picky with food I quite liked most of it.

The worst part of it for me was the excursions, as the ship went round it stopped at various ports. I got very stressed during these as we were always in places with lots of busy people around and I felt really bad being a tourist as I know locals get very annoyed with them. So in the end I decided to stay on the ship for the other ones, my brother ridiculed me quite a bit during the cruise for being boring and staying in my cabin a lot of the time but I sort of found something to do by taking lots of photos of stuff with a digital camera my Nan gave me. I mostly took pictures on the ship's roof of other ships passing by as I quite like ships and boats. So yeah it was okay!

Luke1993

haha well I'll tell that to my past self EasySkankin :D as I've just come back from it if you look at the date I posted that lol there wasn't many young people on there, I remember the captain saying on an announcement as trivia there was only 58 people under 30 on the cruise (the ship had about 900 passengers) so yeah it was mostly elderly people with a lot of money!

EasySkankin

Lol! No thanks coyote!

Wonder how you found that site? hmmm

Sorry luke, didn't pay attention to the date. Hope you had a good time though, even if there weren't that many beautiful girls on board :)