Just got dumped

Broch

My (ex)girlfriend just got back home from college, and I was excited to try out my new sweat free hands (via ionto) on her. Yeah, she broke up with me after dinner. My hands didn't sweat at all, though!

Damn man sorry to hear that. Well its good that ur sweat free tho!! What was the reason, sorry fr being nosy

Broch

I don't know, I didn't think it'd work out anyways. I'll be fine, but I was glad my hands didn't sweat at all. Maybe I'll have more confidence around the ladies now.

Broch

Thanks everyone! She broke up with me for completely un-sweat related reasons. Her heart just wasn't in the relationship anymore, and she didn't want to try and force it. Time to brush off my resume and get back in the race!

Weirdo

How many gf's did you have before this one? I feel like I can't get a gf until I get rid of palmar HH. And what stuff did you try before ionto treatments? And is it a normal ionto machine or home made? Thx for reply.

Emily_G

How many gf's did you have before this one? I feel like I can't get a gf until I get rid of palmar HH. And what stuff did you try before ionto treatments? And is it a normal ionto machine or home made? Thx for reply.

Granted I don't know what palmer HH is exactly....but I disagree. When someone loves you, you find that "right one", she wont' care. She will be more than willing to work with you, be patient, encourage you, etc. At least that's the way my amazing husband is with me...with stuttering. :)

Weirdo

It means constantly sweaty hands(yeah, even now). I had 2 dates with this girl and I only touched her once - when we shook hands. It's just really hard to flirt with this ****ty condition. For example when she crouched to fix her laces I would have offered her a hand to stand up, but I couldn't and felt bad because I believe she wanted me to do that. Or when I felt like kissing her, I didn't want to touch her face with sweaty hands, etc...

Stuttering on the other hand is a really cute condition, although only by girls.

Emily_G

Stuttering on the other hand is a really cute condition, although only by girls.

Ha! This comment wouldn't last 10 seconds in a stuttering forum.

That's kind of like saying HH is cute, or social anxiety is cute, or OCD is cute.

I'm so sorry to hear that, hon! I hope things turn out well for you. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

vM9LDgDuI3yjhptjTyVHXp74_500.jpg

lol

Broch

To Wierdo:

I had 3 girlfriends before this one, and I'm 25. None have been bothered by my HH, but it's always bothered me regardless. I use a homemade ionto device like what you see on the YouTube vids around here.

Emily_G

Perhaps so, but I've met and seen some people who stuttered and were cute. They have a stuttering forum, eh? Is it for people who have a really difficult time with stuttering?

Stuttering is anything but cute. It is not what most people think of, doing it only when nervous, it doesn't sound like this: T-t-t-op. It is full of facial contortions, long silences with ones mouth open, repeating the same sound for a very long time, etc. It also comes with a lot of psychological issues.

Yes, I am a member of two stuttering forums: stutteringcommunity.com and stutteringforum.com

Broch

I think the consensus is that we wouldn't mind a stutterer because we know what it's like to have a social problem and we'd understand what they were going through. I definitely wouldn't think any less of a person who stuttered.