Just felt like sharing

Insanewoman389

Even though I slept all day I feel pretty accomplished and proud cause I made spaghetti AND home made chicken noodle soup! I meant to make the soup yesterday or the day before so I'm pretty happy :D I know it's not that big of a deal but I wanted to share it cause I feel proud and happy which I figured would be a nice thing to post about it.

lilmutegirl

That's cool! I love homemade food, but do not attempt it personally. Sometimes, it's good to celebrate any accomplishment. As long as you feel productive, that's all that matters.:)

MikeyC

Cooking is great, and spaghetti is great. Often I cook up a big batch and keep it in the fridge for snacking on. Parmesan cheese is delicious on pasta, too.

Good on you, insanewoman. Sometimes it's the smaller things we do that can put a smile on our faces, and that's exactly what's happened here. Good for you, my friend. :)

Nathália

Even though I slept all day I feel pretty accomplished and proud cause I made spaghetti AND home made chicken noodle soup! I meant to make the soup yesterday or the day before so I'm pretty happy :D I know it's not that big of a deal but I wanted to share it cause I feel proud and happy which I figured would be a nice thing to post about it.

:) If it matters that much to you and makes you happy then it is big deal. What ever makes you feel great inside. It's nice to read happy post, thanks for sharing.

HiddenErin

Hey, there is definitely something to be proud of there. You've accomplished a lot more than I did today, although the first half of the day (the sleeping part) was pretty much the same for me.

1BlackSheep

I know that feeling all too well! Some days just accomplishing the smallest thing feels like a major achievement. Excellent job on getting all that cooking done! :)

Insanewoman389

Thanks for all the great comments, its nice to know you guys don't mind these posts and to have such encouraging comments.

Insanewoman389

Cooking is great, and spaghetti is great. Often I cook up a big batch and keep it in the fridge for snacking on. Parmesan cheese is delicious on pasta, too.

Good on you, insanewoman. Sometimes it's the smaller things we do that can put a smile on our faces, and that's exactly what's happened here. Good for you, my friend. :)

It is I love it!! :D Oooh that sounds really good. Thanks!! :]