Just Another Girl With Social Phobia

KiaraBlue

Hello to everyone! I would like to introduce myself. I'm from Croatia..27 years old. have s.f. for about 15 years..too much. At the moment I am in the worse time of my life. When my friends thinking about marriage and kids my only wish is to finally get out of my house without fear. Before few years I was prety depressed..now I am just really really scared and sad because I can't do anything I like what includs other people. My biggest problem is blushing because this I can't hide. And I am hoping to find some helpful things and advices on this forum.

KiaraBlue

Hey at least you actually have friends!

Yes, that's true Luke. I don't have many friends..but I am very grateful to have them. And you? You don't have any friends? I must look at some of your post people..don't know anything about you:)

Luke1993

Yes, that's true Luke. I don't have many friends..but I am very grateful to have them. And you? You don't have any friends? I must look at some of your post people..don't know anything about you:)

Yeah I'm all alone. I'm not very good at talking to people and I'm not really good at anything which is a shame really. Having friends is one of my dreams.

Love_Etc

Hey KiaraBlue, I'm you're northern neighbour. Our politicians are fighting about the national border :D
Now we two, we must fight against social phobia together, ain't that true?

Welcome!

KiaraBlue

Hey KiaraBlue, I'm you're northern neighbour. Our politicians are fighting about the national border :D
Now we two, we must fight against social phobia together, ain't that true?

Welcome!

Hey:) You're from Slovenia?
Yes, this is definitelly true.. :)