Just a feel good post

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
The first thought that instantly popped into my mind was......how on earth did they get the elephant to lie still for the MRI scan to examine their brain activity when the elephant was looking at a human, or being shown an image of a human? o_O

View attachment 4300

:LOL:

View attachment 4301
Yea some if these "wtf facts" are a bit dubious at times.. I might look into it and see how they do mri on elephants.
Made me smile anyway 😊

PugofCrydee

Yea some if these "wtf facts" are a bit dubious at times.. I might look into it and see how they do mri on elephants.
Made me smile anyway 😊

Found this on a site. So they can do it, but they have to sedate the elephant. Not sure how accurate the original post was, but it was fun!
If it's a living elephant with a brain that you want to image, then you need an open MRI with a specially constructed platform to support a 5,500 kg African bush elephant or a 2, 700 kg African forest or Asian elephant.

Found this on a site. So they can do it, but they have to sedate the elephant. Not sure how accurate the original post was, but it was fun!
If it's a living elephant with a brain that you want to image, then you need an open MRI with a specially constructed platform to support a 5,500 kg African bush elephant or a 2, 700 kg African forest or Asian elephant.

"If it's a living elephant with a brain"

Hmm, I did not know that you can find living elephants without a brain!!! :LOL:
;)

The amount of articles you come across now that have such obvious grammatical errors, has been steadily increasing.
It seems the cheaper to run robot-journalists, overriding the quality of the end product, is spreading across more and more forms of media :/

PugofCrydee

"If it's a living elephant with a brain"

Hmm, I did not know that you can find living elephants without a brain!!! :LOL:
;)

The amount of articles you come across now that have such obvious grammatical errors, has been steadily increasing.
It seems the cheaper to run robot-journalists, overriding the quality of the end product, is spreading across more and more forms of media :/
Well there plenty of living people without brains... :LOL:

LoyalXenite

Well there plenty of living people without brains... :LOL:

tenor.gif