ive got dumped and cheated on the thousandth time

kelskellian

I'm hurt lonley and need a friend, I feel like ill never find love again,its so hard to meet ppl when ure shy and bashful:-( I need a pick me up guys

ImNotMyIllness

Sorry man, that really sucks! Some people don't belong in a relationship. If you can't be faithful, just break up. No need to cheat on top of it.

I'm shy as well. I don't want to put myself out there and get rejected. It would be too much to bare. So, I just sulk in my misery. Wish I had something to say to cheer you up.

laure15

That sucks. Just know that the breakup is not your fault because you didn't do the cheating. There are plenty of fishes in the sea and you'll find a better woman in the future.

kelskellian

Just so hard meeting girls and so not the yo baby yo type lol,if u guys believe in god will u say a prayer for me?

ImNotMyIllness

It's good that you're not obnoxious. That only appeals to the wrong kind of woman anyway. I would pray for you but the line seems disconnected. (lol) So, sending out positive thoughts and vibes. :)

kelskellian

Thank u I appreciate it,I got baptised two weeks and got dumped 2 days ago,so I'm questioning god but he is a good god

ImNotMyIllness

I think all in all it was a good thing. She wasn't right for you and this was the only way your relationship would have ended. Personally, I'll stay in a bad relationship, only to be miserable and confused. But, then looking back, I am much happier. Thank God, I never married my last ex gf!

Give it time. It happened for the best. You'll find someone a lot better for you!

gummybear22

just because you give your life to God doesn't mean that nothing bad is going to happen to you. but life is better and easier to deal with, knowing He's with you through all the junk. you have someone to lean on, just like the song ;P

Completely agree with gummybear 22. We all go through trials and tribulations. Maybe God is saving you for someone special whom you never knew existed. Relationships are hard. You need to know that as a Christian it's going to be even harder finding what you want out of life. But I'm happy you were baptized. When I'm feeling low, I read Psalm 91. Helps me a lot.

Section_31

Ill pray for you.

Nothing wrong with questioning god. i do so all the time. sometimes i ream him out, scream at him. blame him. Not exactly what many would say to do,i know. But its just our relationship i guess. love hate? lol

I always feel peaceful afterwards.

Good thoughts yours way kels.