I've been wanting to write this for a while.

McLeanJ08

All my life, I've basically lived in my mind. In order to escape the realization that I have no real friends, in my mind I've created an imaginary world where people know me, when I'm walking down the hall at school people say hello to me, and I've got got a girlfriend, but that one might be pushing it. Well I just wanted to vent a little thank you for listening to my problems.

Luke1993

I have my own imaginary world too, at times I will lie down for a few hours and just imagine myself in this world. In the world I am the average man, and I have some friends, a job and a girlfriend. In the imaginary world, I don't do anything special because I like to keep it as realistic as possible. I just live out my life there normally, travel to work (sometimes my job changes but right now I work at a shop) and then go back to a small apartment where I live.

Basically it's what I want to be, the average man (Right now I'm a bit below that). I realised that I spent a lot of time just in this imaginary world so I try not to imagine so much now.

You probably all think I'm crazy now lol

Skog

All my life, I've basically lived in my mind. In order to escape the realization that I have no real friends, in my mind I've created an imaginary world where people know me, when I'm walking down the hall at school people say hello to me, and I've got got a girlfriend, but that one might be pushing it. Well I just wanted to vent a little thank you for listening to my problems.

Of the things you have fantasized for yourself, what do you think would have the most chance of becoming reality, if you really tried to make it happen?

I'm 29 and you just described my every night dreams.
Sometimes while listening to music I'll daydream that I made it and other people would be surprised.
My fantasies consist of what most everyone else calls daily life. To be able to talk to people and concentrate instead of observe and analyze later.
Don't worry, you're not alone.