It's Over...

S_Spartan

My relationship with my fiancee ended last night. We were coming up on 4 years together. My SA and depression and her depression were huge factors. N ow I'm packing up my stuff and getting me and my cat ready for the 400 mile trip back home. I failed. ::(:

Rembrandt Broam

My relationship with my fiancee ended last night. We were coming up on 4 years together. My SA and depression and her depression were huge factors. N ow I'm packing up my stuff and getting me and my cat ready for the 400 mile trip back home. I failed. ::(:

Sorry to hear that. ::(:

You didn't fail. Some relationships just don't work out, but since this break up only happened last night, is there a possibility that the two of you could get back together after spending some time apart?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Sorry to hear that. And You didn't fail, things just weren't meant to be. Don't beat yourself up about it, life is unpredictable and we have to take it as it comes.

I know that hurts... But keep your feet on the ground..
Love can be so complicated but beautiful at the same time
and when its over it hurts like hell (tell me about it..)
I wish you luck on healing the pain, you will SURE get over it!!

Xx keep your head up ......

GOOD LUCK!

mads

I am very sorry to hear that::(:

Remember it is not your fault. You didnt fail, never think about it as yours or anyone elses fault, it will just make it much worse