it's not fair; just need to vent

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing i have ever found that makes me feel relaxed, able to function, and feel like myself on an even keel is illegal. And it sucks. It can sometimes be so hard to get ahold of this plant that grows from the ground (for those of us that don't have a reliable connection), and yet anyone can go to the liquor store or bar, booze up, ruin their liver, and kill someone with their car.

I get so fed up about this. It's not fair. The anxiety is killing me and I can't get the one thing that helps it. And I can get fired from a job if this substance shows up on a test even though it has nothing to do with my daily work performance!!! Just had to vent. Don't need negative judgements. I need to move somewhere and get a medical card.

lonely_drummer

I know exactly what you mean. Its not fair at all! Whens the last time you heard someone smoking a joint and then going home to beat their wife and kids? I figure if they make alcohol or cigarettes legal, weed should be too. I smoke daily to help with my anxiety but a huge reason is because of my injuries from a car accident i was in 3 years ago. It really helps me sleep and also concentrate. I am currently in the process of becoming a medical marijuana user but its a long and annoying process. Plus I hate talking to my doctor about it, I always feel like Im being judged

Remus

Staff member
It clearly states in the rules that discussion of illegal drugs are an instant ban offence (red type), this has been implimented by the webmaster personally. I'll give everyone here infractions and lets not hope he notices it

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/site-rules-3332/

site rules said:
3. Posts
Moderators, may at their discretion, edit or remove that are considered to be the following:
-offensive
-purposefully disruptive
-"Your SA is not as bad as mine" posts
-armchair psychiatry (unqualified diagnosis and treatment)
-obscene
-spam (advertising/selling)
-encouraging crime (including illegal drugs and piracy)
-encouraging suicide
-carrying on an *Closed thread* argument in a new thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.