It only takes 4%

It only takes 4% of actual effort to change your life.

Not 100 or 110% as previously thought by life coaches.

In fact you are already putting 100% effort into your life as you read...keeping your heart pumping and brain working for twenty fours a day,every day.

Convincing your body that it will have to overproduce an output needed to power and sustain a second body can instigate a devastating mental drain upon the first bodies psyche.

In some cases inducing total systemic collapse.

So an extra 4% increase in effort may not even be needed.

It may even be advisable to implement a -4% effort and dedication spurt for helping bring about that positive change in your life you have always hoped for.

It is possible that hoping -4% less for things to get better will also bring about the right results.

Don't try harder.Try differently.Differently may seem harder at first but once you get used to it things will change to remain the same.

Last edited:

Steppen-Wolf

We tend to be animals of costums, clinging to the same ideas and feelings, trying to escape our problems by climbing a 3 meter wall when there's a door next to it, but we're too stubborn and scared to use it when it's safer to just tell yourself "I'm trying the hard way, it's not my fault I can't do it."

So yeah, I agree with you, I think you can only overcome SA once you make the true internal decision to use that door, to take that different path that has always been in front of us but we've never been capable of accepting.

vexatiousmind

We tend to be animals of costums, clinging to the same ideas and feelings, trying to escape our problems by climbing a 3 meter wall when there's a door next to it, but we're too stubborn and scared to use it when it's safer to just tell yourself "I'm trying the hard way, it's not my fault I can't do it."

So yeah, I agree with you, I think you can only overcome SA once you make the true internal decision to use that door, to take that different path that has always been in front of us but we've never been capable of accepting.

I do this too much. I tell myself things are too hard, when really there is an easier way. It's hard to see the "door" (easy way) sometimes though.

EDIT: great thread btw

It wasn't the point really.I will just say anything as a desperate effort to get people to start responding to my posts.That's me.

But if you do want to try to effect any kind of change,then 4% is the magic number needed in the equation for bringing about change.