It has never been harder to get women than today

Status
Not open for further replies.

numb embryonic

And, consequently, male looks have never been more important.

Due to the mechanization of society, feminism, complete female sexual freedom (in particular the west), then factor Polygyny, and the ease by which a woman can go into the workforce, women no longer need men for shelter, security or wealth (although they still do look for it just to a lesser degree). This means that there is a greater emphasis on mens looks.

To give you an idea of whats exactly going on, go back to your high school days where only a small percentage of (hot-) guys where getting laid with numerous attractive and average looking women, but you were ignored, you got jack shit except for that dreaded occassion when obese lizzy smiled at you. The fat girl who weighed over 200lbs no other guys wanted. Thats exactly what is being repeated throughout college, university, into our 20's and beyond - a small, exclusive club of hot, tall, hunky, masculine-looking guys who HOG all the breeding and dating rights to attractive and average women. Ever heard of the 80/20 rule?

Couple this with the rise and predominance of social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Tinder and dating sites in the last 10 years, which has not only greatly inflated the average female's ego by supplying them with a daily pipeline of validation (a healthy weight average looking woman gets at least 75 messages a day on a dating site) but also placed a huge emphasis on photogenics in potential partners, and it's no wonder why there is such an epidemic of lonely sexually frustrated males today. None of whom are particularly unattractive, none of whom are fat. Just not hot. Men are being held to an impossible physical standard that conflicts with nature.

Fortunately, things that conflict with nature and the majority of men tend not to last. I'll give society 30 more years of this madness being this way (at most) before we see a huge "reset".

Hellhound

Super Moderator
You complain about men being shunned over looks, yet you have the nerve to say this:

you got jack shit except for that dreaded occassion when obese lizzy smiled at you. The fat girl who weighed over 200lbs no other guys wanted.

Maybe the reason you're being ignored is not looks.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
So your defending obesity as normal, as right?

Why be PC about it? most guys don't want a fat chick.

First off, I am not defending obesity. I am pointing out the demeaning attitude you're using. It's awful, you aren't a good person for being like this, and if you get rejected, I'm pretty sure it's going to be for that reason.

"Most guys don't want a fat chick" ? How do you know? Don't speak for everyone else based on your shallow views of the world. "Fat chicks" are most likely nicer than you, I'm sure.

numb embryonic

First off, I am not defending obesity. I am pointing out the demeaning attitude you're using. It's awful, you aren't a good person for being like this, and if you get rejected, I'm pretty sure it's going to be for that reason.

"Most guys don't want a fat chick" ? How do you know? Don't speak for everyone else based on your shallow views of the world. "Fat chicks" are most likely nicer than you, I'm sure.

Yet its ok for women to eliminate say short men with near impunity from their dating prospects. Do you give them hassle. I'm not falling to your level. Obesity is a huge problem. At least fatness is not a pre-determined genetic trait like short stature is, a fat person can lose weight, a short man can do jack shit.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
@Hellhound don't waste too much energy. 30 mins since the thread has been created and it already seems obvious that it won't lead anywhere :) No offense to anyone.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
^Yes that's what I meant, the OP got his idea, we of course have ours, I don't think there is any chance for a consensus or anything else relevant for that matter

I'm sensing repressed anger in the OPs first post. Maybe an inflamed sense of rejection? Lets not turn this into the "He-man woman hater club", or another gender pi$ing match, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.