i cry about her every night
she doesnt love me
everytime i see her face i become depressed
i've dropped to 70 pounds
i haven't eaten more than twice a day in over 4 months
i throw up every night
im not myself
i've become a worthless, depressed piece of shit
and cutting my wrists, electricuting myself, or burning myself, doesn't give me the satisfaction it used to.
I tried ODing, but after i took 4 cordicidin pills, i thought of her, and how it was possible to get her back. I was in denial. I now know i will never get her back, and im failing school, and my mom found out i cut a vein.
i went to the doctor, no therapists help, no meds help.
is suicide a way out, i joined this becuse i WANT to be convinced otherwise.
please help me, and dont give me any god bullshit, religion is for the retarded.

spawn

my life was so bad during hugh school i drank everyday smoked weed tried other drugs and wanted to end it. but then there was this one person who loved me the way i was, nerdy, uneasy quiet, sh, anxious whatever. and that turned me around to change and then i started getting help and tring to change my life for the better. it just showed me maybe theres something worth living for. SA is a battle still, but i just have hope and even somedays i still think i would be easier to end it but not as much. thats how life is, when your down you never think your gonna be up and when your up you think your never coming down again. but its not true, if not one thing another bad thing might happen but that doesnt mean u should give up. i can understand ur mind state, what i saying probably means shit cause when i was like u anything anyone said was shit to me. and you want an answer to a question that no one has answers to.life whats the point of life? what was i born? no one knows, i do know one thing all you can do is make the best of your life, get help man. its hard work and not a miricale. hope u feel better soon

Foxglove

How old are you? If you were my son, I would tell you that no girl in the world is worth killing yourself over. I know it doesn't seem so now, but there are other girls out there who would give you the love and respect you deserve. Please don't make a terrible mistake and hurt yourself. Don't you have anyone you can talk to -- your parents, a counselor, a teacher...?

shon

JamesE said:
:(

i love her
she doesnt love me
i throw up every night
im not myself
and cutting my wrists, electricuting myself, or burning myself, doesn't give me the satisfaction it used to.
I tried ODing, but after i took 4 cordicidin pills, i thought of her, and how it was possible to get her back. I was in denial. I now know i will never get her back, and im failing school, and my mom found out i cut a vein.
please help me, and dont give me any god bullshit, religion is for the retarded.

It's hard to sympathize when you say religion is for the retarded.
That's absolute bullshit!!

dottie

shon said:
JamesE said:

i love her
she doesnt love me
i throw up every night
im not myself

TEAM ATHEISM!!!!!!!!!!!11

Doomed2Die

Lol!

Anyway... I agree with what Foxglove said. But also suicide is not the way out, it never is. Any pro-suicide thoughts you have simply reject them and they will go. Just don't do it, ever, no matter how down and suicidal you feel never go through with an attempt, it is not the solution for anyone.

I like truth, it was the sole reason I lived at one point, it's funny how the entire world theorises and bickers eternally over questions and yet the answers are simply a few pages away, answers that the majority reject or are disinclined to read *hint*.

[Edit: From your other post I can see your really young (13), and obviously with age comes wisdom to some extent. Force yourself to forget or shun suicidal thoughts, even try to hate it, if that works for you. The ultimate conclusion to confusion is suicide, and suicide is not the answer to anything.

Sacrament

shon said:
JamesE said:

i love her
she doesnt love me
i throw up every night
im not myself

Please don't say that those who 'believe' are sane. I could worship the sun too, but that would be just as stupid.

Kien

Ja falling in love it stupid. I would be better if humans couldn't have any such feelings. :)

Btw I'm more or less obessed with a girl since 10 years, but it's not like I thionk aobut her all the time. It's just that every time I see her in life or photo I feel something. But I realize that obesssion isn't real love. It's just false.

Doomed2Die

Sacrament said:
shon said:

Please don't say that those who 'believe' are sane. I could worship the sun too, but that would be just as stupid.

A biased comment does not warrant another don't you agree?.

maggie

sabbath92001 said:
JamesE said:
she doesnt love me

Love yourself, eventually you'll find someone who loves you too.
good post..i agree! hey James..you're just gonna have to trust us on this one..this girl, or any girl..is not worth hurting your health, and yourself over. I know when you're young, these things seem much more magnified and important, but when you get older, you can put them more in perspective..and place more importance on yourself..you deserve it. I think what you need is someone to talk to and some counselling immediately. Do you have anyone who can help see you through this?

shon

Sacrament said:
shon said:
JamesE said:

i love her
she doesnt love me
i throw up every night
im not myself

You could worship the sun if you wanted and I wouldn't judge you or say that you were not sane.

shon

dottie said:
shon said:
JamesE said:

i love her
she doesnt love me
i throw up every night
im not myself

TEAM ATHEISM!!!!!!!!!!!11

I never said there was a problem with atheism. Unlike some of the people here, I respect other peoples beliefs; just not being called "retarded".

shon

Doomed2Die said:
Sacrament said:
shon said:

A biased comment does not warrant another don't you agree?.

I don't see my comment as biased....just defensive. Somehow it's okay for Sacrament and others to gang up on people who are not athiest or agnostic and act like our beliefs are not important but STUPID.

We're all entitled to our opinions.

elise

I think what you need to do first is let go of this girl. You said yourself that you know you will never get her back so what is the point of suffering more for nothing? She is only causing you more pain while she is probably going along just fine and dandy. The only person suffering is you and you are the only one that can change that. Not by suicide, but by letting go of her. If you really love her and care about her, you can let her go and let her be. Once you can do that you can work on turning your life around and moving onto better things. Stop thinking about the past and stop thinking about the future. Just think of the present moment and the things you need to do or not do to be better. Life is the most valuable thing we have and I dont see any reason why you have to give it up. Hope that helps some.

stardog

You've got to love yourself. It's the only way you're going to feel better. If you did you wouldn't be saying that stuff.

I've got some really good mp3s for confidence stuff I can send it to you if you want pm me...

Kien

If I weren't a christian and I hade the curage to, I would kill myself. Life is shit. I wish humanity would extinct from infertility, I wish every man and woman born after the movment I'm writing this would be incapable of reproducing.

Edit;
Those words are not allowed here?