is it possible .....

mrb

now iv often wondered about this , is it possible that sa is caused by something bad that happened to you in a former life :confused: there are all kinds of phobias , fear of people , fear of being outdoors , fear of being in a room thats crowded ect , maybes something happened to you in another life triggers some distant memory you just cant remember :confused: then the panic sets in , most of the time you know the fear you feel is unexplainable , and you wonder were it comes from ? .... iv always wondered about that , it would make scence wouldnt it .......

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I was actually you in a past life, several lifetimes ago. I remember posting that.

In the future there are time machines.

It's all a bit complicated.

coyote

In a past life, I was Marie Antoinette

this explains my fear of necklaces

and cake

fitftw

It's just as possible as everything else that has no evidence. I'm not ruling this out.

mrb

So you think we did something wrong in our previous lives so we got SA in this one?

no i dont think we did something wrong , i just think something bad happened to us in a former life ... hence the sa feelings :confused:

Mr.Moon

It could be possible.
Not as like a punishment for something that happened but something that just.. stuck with ones being I guess. The soul in other words, if ya believe in that kinda thing.. A hard one to explain though.