is it normal to get shooting pains in head?

Masychefx2

Banned
from stress?

when i get super stressed i get like sharp pains that are stationairy or move across my head or dull pains on my head the sharp pains last a few seconds and the dulls one can last as long as i am stressed.

kinda worried

Quiet Angel

It may be normal if you consume caffeine or excess amounts of sugar...but shooting pains in the head? I'm not too knowledgeable. You could research on google or head to the doctor. Hope you'll be okay. ::eek::

Masychefx2

Banned
thnx i think ill see my gp but these pains from stress arent like just in my head i get them all over my body tbh its kinda a living hell to deal with i get sick of the pain i just hope its not permanent damge

The Nephilim

from stress?

when i get super stressed i get like sharp pains that are stationairy or move across my head or dull pains on my head the sharp pains last a few seconds and the dulls one can last as long as i am stressed.

kinda worried

I get the same thing when I stress myself out. If I'm stressed for too long, it'll usually turn into a headache.

Wow, i can relate to this so much , i have a strong headache right now. And i feel a sharp painful feeling in my head.. It's too much Stress.
I just stress myself out by thinking way too much.
And My body reacts bad on it. It gives me pain in my arms & legs & head,
i just took an oxazepam .. it works a little

Masychefx2

Banned
Wow, i can relate to this so much , i have a strong headache right now. And i feel a sharp painful feeling in my head.. It's too much Stress.
I just stress myself out by thinking way too much.
And My body reacts bad on it. It gives me pain in my arms & legs & head,
i just took an oxazepam .. it works a little

sorry to hear you have the same problem well i read about this on some med forums and the pain isjust from stress so its nothing lasting or damging to the body

AimeeSP

I get these pains too! and then after a while it feels like my whole head is going to explode. Very worrying! :eek:

JamieD

Wow i was just Google-ing this. I get them at the back right side, and it pulses with pain occasionally.