is anyone else tired of being a nutcase

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Yeah, it gets annoying at times. But other times I like it. It's useful.

Last edited:

Klaus

mmmmm cashews

I can't say I have a boring life. Adrenaline is always high here.
I probably get the same adrenaline rush people have when jumping airplanes when I go to the College

I LOVE BEING A insane, maniac, depressive, crazy, psicotic, mental case, lunatic social phobic.

or do you think I would rather to be a normal person with a stable life that need to swim with sharks and do coke to feel alive?

nikki_marie

I love it. im alot more fun to be around as a nutcase, no one wants to know when i try and plain jane it lol

Of course not.

Living like every other mediocre person is way worse than being "nuts."

I mean, yeah, I get depressed and go on self loathing trips every once in a while, but I think those of us who are able to think outside the box have a better understanding of the world around us.

(that being said, there IS something to be said for living in complete bliss)

POINT IS! You just need to get in a place where you're happy with yourself the majority of the time. Don't think of yourself as an outcast or something along those lines, but rather a visionary. It's better than being boring like everyone else.
:cool: <---This guy LOOKS cool, but is actually out of his mind.

itay

I'm so frustated of being a nutcase ...
I think it doesen't all make sense sometimes and i ask my self why i'm still here, what i'm living for? The answer is always: for paying the bills!
I never go anywhere, can't face going on holiday (i'm a nutcase!), in clubs, never went with a girl (i don't won't to go with a hooker), can't face some kind of shops (if i see someone i don't like inside) ...

In the past i tried to think out of the box like someone has said here, tring to think of myself like just different, not having friends, ok, but never had sex? Can't go on holiday? Can't face some kind of shops? Isin't this a nutcase?

Last edited: