is a life without a partner possible?

Luke1993

Well aren't we all unique? Anyway it's not ignorant or foolish. I'm not saying that their life is easier. I know that everyone has their own problems, but if they have a partner in their lifes they are definately better at that sector than I am.

It's possible that they may be better than you "at that sector" but you honestly would not be able to tell for two reasons:

1. You, me and many others have never had partners. So it's impossible to determine how good you would be in a relationship. For example there could be a man who is the most caring person in the world and would be a wonderful husband to any woman. But if that man stayed in his room all day he would assume he is no good in relationships, but honestly he would not know.

2. There is no scale to determine who has a better relationship than another. :D

EgoZero

It's possible that they may be better than you "at that sector" but you honestly would not be able to tell for two reasons:

1. You, me and many others have never had partners. So it's impossible to determine how good you would be in a relationship. For example there could be a man who is the most caring person in the world and would be a wonderful husband to any woman. But if that man stayed in his room all day he would assume he is no good in relationships, but honestly he would not know.

2. There is no scale to determine who has a better relationship than another. :D
Well in the first place I wasn't saying that I would be bad in relationship. I just said I will never get into one, so that's why I have it worse in "that sector" than those who have partners in their life's.

I'm a very jealous/clingy person, too. I don't know... I think about finding love every single day and I know that I crave it. Personally, I don't believe it's possible for me to go without love for the rest of my life. It has to be somewhere.

Last edited: