Iontophoresis

like a sir

Hello all, how are you all doing

So, after looking around the net I found out that ionto has a high success rate and I wanted to try it out. So I just wanted to know what are some good ionto machines for palms and feet that are an affordable price and work well. If I could buy it on the internet, I need worldwide delivery aswell, to asia specifically.

Thank you all and thanks for your valuable information!

ukchick

Idrostar has worked really well for my feet. It's battery operated which I find safer than a plug in one like The Hidrex.Hope that helps x

Sprawling

Endless advice on this forum. Use the Search tool above. This forum is packed with ionto info.

Personally, I use a device called the "Ultra G" Galvanic Stimulator. It's way cheaper than the standard Ionto machine, does the exact same thing, and is pulsed DC current.

Ive been using the idromed 5 PS for about two years with great results. When i stop using it my sweating comes back, so i use it daily for the first week or week and a half then every other day after. No sweating at all after!

DermoDav

Out center for HH uses IDROMED 5, both models. Great product, we do a few things differently-
1. Customise trays as the standard ones are too small
2. Add salt as the first step
3. Use Glycopyrrolate for increased efficacy...

Sprawling

"Ultra-G Digital Galvanic Stimulator" works for me. I don't sell it or have any other motive than it works and very affordable.

corranhorn

Do one of three things... Make your own build. Try a cheap Drionic first (180$ US). Buy a nice machine that is used on ebay or similar site.

If you do Drionic I would not waste time on your feet. To me, hands are crucial. you will never shake someones hand with your foot, and you can cover them with shoes. I say don't treat them because the Drionic is the cheapest of all models and you want to save all your battery life and time invested on your hands. Plus on the Drionic, the "on" button is located on the side, and your feet may splash water onto it letting it drip into the interior circuitry.

Good look bro

corranhorn

If you need any info on my treatment plan, I'd love to share it. It may not work for you, but I've been on it a month now and I've seen a huge reduction in sweating.

Sprawling

Treatment plan varies from individual to individual. My treatment 8years ago was every 9-10 days. Currently it's every 3rd day.