Intimacy problems and SA?

Emma22w

Okay, so i have come to notice that i have problems being affectionate and intimate. I hate cuddling, and i get very uncomfortable when fooling around and whatnot. What could've caused this?

Emma22w

I remember when i was 11, i got pressured into fooling around with my best guy friend at the time.

I use to be like that, but i've been lonely for so long now i crave it.

I think its just a fear of being used. It happened to you before so you're afraid of it happening again yeah?

I suggest when you feel like you're really ready with a guy, let go of that fear.

chopin83

Hey there , I can relate to your problem with intimacy... I think it stems from low self-confidence and the anxiety is preventing you from having bonds in your relationships I have this problem as well and it's a killer :) Don't worry though I'm pretty sure you will overcome this problem , you are very handsome by the way =P

chopin83

Well I can certainly relate to your problem anyways!

In my opinion it is related to the fact that I am disconnected from my own emotions , for example when my grand father died , I went to the funerals , in this case of scenario you are supposed to cry right ? Well I just didn't feel a single thing and it hurts me to say that because I loved him although we didn't talk a lot together... Well the point is there are no emotions occuring and I believe this is because we've become totally "immune" to the stimulis and therefore we can't feel anything!

Do you have this problem as well ? ( not feeling emotions "flowing" in your body )

We are all different and unique in a way so I can only give you my point of view on the topic , but eventually you will find a way to become more affectionate with the people around you don't worry :)