Impossible to get employment!

Masychefx2

Banned
im actually real lazy to look for work i applied to this job not only cos i have sa but it didnt requre a cv and cos i lack conecntrate i cannot make cv without some help cos i get very annoyed at reading alot.

infact its the only job i applied for.

xxaimsxx

I had to do work experience when i was 14 and the interview was absolute hell!
My boss he was so outgoing and loud and would always give me funny looks lol.

I had to work as a waitress at a golfclub and take orders and this old man tried to bag a cheese sandwich for free lol! Knowing full well i was new.
All laughs aside though i didnt like it.

im actually real lazy to look for work i applied to this job not only cos i have sa but it didnt requre a cv and cos i lack conecntrate i cannot make cv without some help cos i get very annoyed at reading alot.

infact its the only job i applied for.

I usually use cv makers/helpers kind of programs on the web

Septor

When I was younger and I could better handle people,I worked at a fast food restaurant as a cashier or in other words the slave of satan.People walk around like their entitled to everything.These crazy customers came in and act like you're basically their slaves and you are supposed to do whatever they say.ANy way this one guy goes crazy because I wouldn't cut his hamburger in half because it was against store policy to do that and he just went crazy demanded to see the manager and wanted me fired for not doing my job even as the manager said it was against store policy to do that.Damn entitlements.I thought he was going to do something crazy like call the cops.That was the last day I ever worked there and I'm never getting any kind of to job involving fast food.EVER

I had a hard time holding down a job after that.

There are ways to get jobs,if you are willing to talk to groups about your social phobia or s.a.There's groups out there that do help people like us on transcending into a job.Some are publicly funded and some are run by the government.I'm not sure if they like that in every state,I know they are in mine and probably other countries for that matter too_Of course none of this is in an way a easy thing to do, believe me I know from experience I've failed many times but there are options out to there.

spect01

I want to get a job too but I have to register for the GED test and take the test and see if I pass it and if not keep trying and then try to go to comm. college but i don't know if I can. Really want to work though. I want some real work experience.

and america is in economic chaos right now

garry29

I had to do work experience when i was 14 and the interview was absolute hell!
My boss he was so outgoing and loud and would always give me funny looks lol.

That's a bit harsh- making you go to an interview when you're as young as 14. When I did work experience at school we just signed up to what we wanted to do and that was that.

xxaimsxx

lol. The nerve! :D These old men need to be stopped! ::p:

Seriously though, props on having the courage to do a waitressing gig. When I was in college, I considered it because it was decent money, but I just didn't have the guts.

Lmao... yep grumpy old men + girl with social anxiety = Just a recipe for disaster.