ima kill myself fuk it

FlirtyandDirty

Re: ima ***** fuk it

shyguynick155 said:
damn my life sux my gf just left me 4 another guy ima go ***** bye

As has already been said, I hope that you have found someone to talk to about this.

Being betrayed by somoene after you have trusted them is so painful, and it will take a long time to re build that trust in people, but it can be done. The way I would look at it is this. You made a mistake with this person and have found out that you are much better off without her. This girl is not someone that you were supposed to be with. You have to rebuild your confidence in yourself and find somoene who is worthy of what you have to offer.

I think that you have to tell yourself that suicide is not an option and find other ways to make this right. You no longer being on the planet will not change what has happened.And besides, what if you are the one person that has what it takes to find a cure for cancer or some other brilliant thing. You might well be depriving the world of something really special This applies to everyone who feels that suicide is the way to go. You might not yet have found that special thing about you that will make your life wonderful. Seems a little sappy I know, but its true.

Anyways, I hope that you found some help. If not then try The Samaritans. They will listen to what you have to say and help you to put things into perspective.

Take care. xxx

pinkputter

Your life is way too precious and meaningful to do that EVEN at our lowest possible points..... even when we can't see a way out .... I really hope you are doing much better, find some good support. Rely on God even when He is farthest from us ...

shyguynick155

i know and im only 17 she was my 1st everything and wen i found out i just couldnt take it no more and no i didnt k i l l myself i almost did but i cant cause how will my parants take it if i end it up dead?so i did it 4 my mom but thank Jesus im still here i just hate life cuz no one loves me except my mom n my dad dont care so no one loves me :(

shyguynick155

thank God i found dis site if i didnt ill b dead already thank God and may him bless yalls souls and make everyone of your dreams come true

appletree

there is one god..jesus etc.
can i just ask one thing?
do you believe in thor, the god of thunder?
if not, why not?

shyguynick155

hey cutefluffykitten if there was a God then how was God made and was it science or was it God that made people????and is there a hell :twisted:

Amiyumi

cutefluffykitten said:
The best advice i can give you is...Read the Bible and find out for yourselves :D

..That was a great reply cutefluffykitten :) The best thing to do is back away when people debate religion, I'm Catholic, but dosen't mean I'm gonna take sides.

...um, I just wanna ask, if you've ever believed in God, what happened?

You don't have to answer. If you never did, so long as you have faith in people, have the ability to love and trust. Because having no love or faith in anyone, no hope for anything, is hell, for anyone, religous or not. So hell does exist, however you choose to percieve it.

x

BornAgain

shyguynick155 said:
hey cutefluffykitten if there was a God then how was God made and was it science or was it God that made people????and is there a hell :twisted:

Sorry man, there is no god, and neither science nor god made people. The "God" that you speak of is the collective sub-conscious, or something along those lines, and in no way is it (what you call "God") a humanoid. Our universe is like, super big, you know that much at least, right? Well, our tiny little microcosm we call planet Earth is to the universe like one red blood cell is to every single red blood cell that exists in every creature. It, if it even exists, would not pay close attention to us any more than he would, say, Orion's Belt.

If you don't believe in evolution, you are extremely delusional and paranoid, because evolution is part of the pattern of existence; everything evolves. Have you seen the first car ever built? Have you seen some of the most recent cars there are available today? Have you seen any of the cars in between? Well, dude, the newest car did not change from the first car ever to what it is in one day, it took time.
Do you even know how the Constitution was created? Trial and error, survival of the fittest clause, and it borrowed ideas from past governments.

All this subtle change over time is what evolution is, it is extremely absurd that anyone believes that we're so special as to be able to break this pattern of existence; it's like breaking the law of physics! Now, when I used to believe in "God" (I was raised Roman Catholic), I still believed in evolution. Evolution does not in any way invalidate the existence of "God", at all. I used to believe that "God" created the first single-celled organism, and that from there, all that is life on Earth became through millions of years of evolution. If this doesn't change the way you think about evolution (if you disagreed with it anyway), then you are delusionally insane, and there's no help for stubborn people who refuse to listen.

There is no hell, and I say that with 99.9999999% certainty. You know why it's not 100%? Well, it's because there's no reason to believe anything with 100% certainty, because there's always an off chance you could be wrong ALWAYS. To say you know exactly what happens after we die is preposterous, that includes me saying with absolute certainty that there is no hell, and you saying that there is. That's the difference between atheists and agnostics, and religious people. We don't know, but you people think you do.

shyguynick155

oh well so theres no God..maybe if i do suicide ill see if theres a heaven or hell but why now when im still young and no girl ever looks at me because im so ugly :( the only girl that ever loved me was my mom

shyguynick155

tell that to BornAgain....besides how can i take my own path when i have a boring life and i never go out because of my mom gosh what a life im suppose to live :( and all i do is eat, go to school, eat and come home eat and go to sleep dumb girls who dont like me :oops: bye im goin p sleep and think evil thoughts and theres is no hope 4 me

LA-girl

BornAgain said:
"Sorry man, there is no god, and neither science nor god made people."
"That's the difference between atheists and agnostics, and religious people. We don't know, but you people think you do."

Ever heard of concistency? Maybe you should consider it, at least in the one and same post...:)

FlirtyandDirty

cutefluffykitten said:
shyguynick155 said:
tell that to BornAgain....besides how can i take my own path when i have a boring life and i never go out because of my mom gosh what a life im suppose to live :( and all i do is eat, go to school, eat and come home eat and go to sleep dumb girls who dont like me :oops: bye im goin p sleep and think evil thoughts and theres is no hope 4 me

Do you want help or do you wana just sit and feel self pity the rest of your life.

Do something about it instead of dwelling on evil thoughts.

When you look outside today ...will you look at all the crap or will you raise your head and see the beauty there still is in this world.

I wish you all the best and please....shut all the bad crap out of your head just for one day.........look at the good things and then let us know ...how you feel before you go to sleep after doing that.

Switch a negative with a positive and enhale some life into ya...

it is that simple...fight ya demons and embrace the good

I am a big believer in positive thinking as a way of helping us to cope with any mental health issue. But to suggest that it is "that simple" is wrong. If it was as simple as that, no one would be using this forum.

Amiyumi

shyguynick155 said:
oh well so theres no God..maybe if i do suicide ill see if theres a heaven or hell but why now when im still young and no girl ever looks at me because im so ugly :( the only girl that ever loved me was my mom

Hey Shyguynick, I used to think that too, I have to admit, I would have considered suicide as a teen if I didn't fear hell so much. I've never come that close to even plan it. And I know that suicide isn't a cowardly way out, you must be going through some.. and my last post to you, ugh, all I did was go on about faith. I hope you can forgive me for that, I should at least have tried to help. You're still young, and can do so much with your life, it's just begining. And I think you're strong.. that girl, you left her when she cheated on you right? Well I've seen women, and guys who've put up with that from partners because they've been so low in confidence and felt they'd never find anyone else. They never had sa, but let themselves get walked all over. Girls who do that, have no respect for anyone, or for themselves, and probably won't find real love because of it. It's their loss. You don't have to be religious, but don't feel like you can't be because god hates you, he dosen't, and religion is a personal decision. Just try and relax, don't focus on feeling lonley (easier said than done I know), and try and build aeras of your life. Someone will just fall into your lap, it'll just happen. :wink:

You'll get there, but only if you don't give up. :)

Oh, and Musamune, I like Neil Gaiman books, I just can't read that one cause it'd freak me out :lol: I like myths too, and they are mostly to do with religion unfortunatley.. but I do love my faith, it's my decision. I don't wanna sound like I think everyone else should believe in it, it's up to them.

I can see why you like Buddism, I've read about it when I tried meditation. Actually, most phillosophers look at religion this way; that Jesus was a phillosopher, and without law, an enforcement, there would have been chaos, that it was a good solution for it's time. Every religion has it's good and bad points. In short I just mean that I'm very accepting of others veiws on this subject.=)

I believe in evolution, but not that humans evolved...
I believe that we were created, and creatures on earth have evolved, people evolve physicially, mentally... but I don't believe in the Darwin theory.
Actually, it was Charles Darwin who set out to prove that theory wrong I think.. and ended up agreeing with it after studying animial behaviour.

FlirtyandDirty

cutefluffykitten said:
FlirtyandDirty said:
cutefluffykitten said:
it is that simple...fight ya demons and embrace the good

I am a big believer in positive thinking as a way of helping us to cope with any mental health issue. But to suggest that it is "that simple" is wrong. If it was as simple as that, no one would be using this forum.

Simple answer is to fight your demons and embrace the good..

there you go

Am sorry fluff, but can you please explain how it is that simple? If it is as simple as you say, then what need do you have to be in the forum. Is your SA, depression and all other things that you say are wrong with you dealt with? If not, then how can you make such a sweeping statement. If so, then maybe you can tell us all how to do it.

Just noticing that the sun is shining, or the sky is blue, or music is sweet, will not make someone who is miserable and low feel that the world is a wonderful place. No matter how much we would like to think so. Fighting your demons is all well and good, but the fight is hard and long and that has to be pointed out. If it was any easier than that, as I said, we would have no need for meds, psychologists and the rest. And we would certainly have no need for support forums.

A positive attutude can go along way to helping someone recover. But they have to come out of the dark first in order to see the light.

Dreamer_15

hey shy guy nick..i cant say id date you or anything lol coz im taken and we live along way from each other hehe...not that id have the confidence to date anyone yet...but anyways the way you love your mum is really adorable and attractive in a guy, not all girls like the bad boy type. and not all girls care abouts looks, i know i dont..and it makes a girl feel more confident around someone who doesnt look like a drop dead gorgeous flawless model hehe

i hope you find a way out of all this and keep your chin up you'll get through this :)

and thanks fluffy it really made sence what you said in your posts and helps me sort out some stuff in my head :)

BornAgain

LA-girl said:
BornAgain said:
"Sorry man, there is no god, and neither science nor god made people."
"That's the difference between atheists and agnostics, and religious people. We don't know, but you people think you do."

Ever heard of concistency? Maybe you should consider it, at least in the one and same post...:)

Ever heard of opinion vs fact?

Me saying "there is no god" was implied with a snobbish tone, meaning that's my personal belief, like I said earlier in the post, one I believe 99.99999% to be true. I don't KNOW, but in a way, I do.....

The differe3nce between me and religous people is they see they're rihgt 100%, without a shadow of a doubt. They're stupid, and there's the consitency, sorry I didn't make it clear, thought it was self-evident.